AI ft DRS - Pass the buck
Alix Perez - Recall & Reflect
Arcatype - Tempest
Tokyo Prose ft LSB and DRS - Sunsets
HLZ - Thela
Eastcolors - Mad Day (ED:IT remix)
Abyss - Predator VIP
Fracture - Luv Ta Luv Ya

feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!

Big ups to phaze2 for putting out my mix!!

Listened the other day as promised and twas good man. The final section was probably my favourite but there were some nice mixes throughout, the recall and reflect one worked very well imo.

Good stuff.

Listened the other day as promised and twas good man. The final section was probably my favourite but there were some nice mixes throughout, the recall and reflect one worked very well imo.

Good stuff.

Thanks for checking it mate, big ups

Some slick blends in here man, deffo had all the tunes working well together which is a touch. Obvs a couple of slips here and there, only i noticed that a couple of times tunes kinda appeared from nowhere but im guessin that was a beat matching ting maybs. im a sucker for smooth, unnoticeable blends. Overall man good facking effort! The switch to BDR was siccck, echoing what J said the last selected was rugged and throughout you brought a little bit of every sub genre thru which is nice, all done well too!

Big up yur badself!

Some slick blends in here man, deffo had all the tunes working well together which is a touch. Obvs a couple of slips here and there, only i noticed that a couple of times tunes kinda appeared from nowhere but im guessin that was a beat matching ting maybs. im a sucker for smooth, unnoticeable blends. Overall man good facking effort! The switch to BDR was siccck, echoing what J said the last selected was rugged and throughout you brought a little bit of every sub genre thru which is nice, all done well too!

Big up yur badself!

thanks for checking it russ big ups bro!

Utterly awful.

I genuinely wanted to kill myself after listening, but just before I took a razor to my jugular, I caught a glimpse of a pic of my children on my wall & just couldn't go through with it, even considering how catastrophically awful this mix is...

I imagine a lot of people have needlessly lost their lives after listening to this & tragically the lives have many others have been irreversibly marred by this travesty of a "mix".

I URGE EVERYBODY, PLEASE, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS MIX.

SAVE YOURSELF.

SAVE YOUR FAMILY FROM MISERY.

Ps.

Didn't listen

xoxoxoxox

Utterly awful.

I genuinely wanted to kill myself after listening, but just before I took a razor to my jugular, I caught a glimpse of a pic of my children on my wall & just couldn't go through with it, even considering how catastrophically awful this mix is...

I imagine a lot of people have needlessly lost their lives after listening to this & tragically the lives have many others have been irreversibly marred by this travesty of a "mix".

I URGE EVERYBODY, PLEASE, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS MIX.

SAVE YOURSELF.

SAVE YOUR FAMILY FROM MISERY.

Ps.

Didn't listen

xoxoxoxox

:rofl:

Intro was abit cheese 3 Ram tunes in the intro - but after Bricks Dont Roll really started to bring a vibe
really liked the bit surrounding Frankee an after that thought the mix was rollin !
great selection , blended well, the bits round Recall & Reflect were class, but might just have you watch your gains as seems to go abit quieter in parts
Generally enjoyed it

Back
Top Bottom