Tunage Update 4 new tracks!

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
Ez people, been a little while since we posted some new bits, wanted to get a bit of a collection together and do a nice update. Some new signage and a VIP mix of a track from German label Steppasoundz and a nice collab too!

The 4 new tracks are:

Zeal & Litta - Faithful

Royce & Freesteppa - Galatica (Zeal & Litta VIP - Steppasoundz) Release date early 2010

Sleeper Cell, Zeal & Litta - Times up (Close 2 Death) To be released on an EP early 2010 which also features our tune New Dawn

Last but not least, Mammon. Some good support for this one, also in Axiom's latest Frightmare Mix

All tracks at the top of the player!

Enjoy it people, hope ya like it!

www.myspace.com/zeallitta

or click the label banner in my sig!

big big big my friend!

All are very solid tracks!!!

faithful and mammon are the two personal favs.

Love the switch up on mammon-wasnt expecting that. big ups...

Thanks matey glad you liking them man!

Faithful is my personal fav atm, too fucking hefty!

Big ups for the listen man :)

Why Buy bearing form us

Professional china bearing wholesaler company.oem-bearing.com is a leading world-wide wholesaler company. We supply more than 100 thousand high-quality merchandise and famous brand name products, all at wholesale prices. Begin online shopping now and start your wholesale sourcing here today. Experience professional service and quality products made in China.skf bearingWhy not become our member now?Registering to be a member will only take seconds, after which we will reward you with a member-only coupon, usable immediately. You'll also receive free help from our sales representatives, from answering all your questions to recommending the latest products. All we require is a valid email address. Get discounts Start buying online now!fag bearingWholesale in very low minimum quantity You can try our first class services by initially making small quantity orders. Most of our merchandises can be initially purchased in single units as a sample product and also at sample prices. Buy larger amounts and receive discounts and cheaper prices.nsk bearingFast delivery for wholesale from China We use DHL, EMS and UPS to ship all our packages. From China to major destinations such as the U.S., Europe and Australia, the total shipping time only takes 2 to 5 days. No hassle!bearing

cheers GiDrik big ups maan

and you there with the wholesalers co. kindly fuck off outta my thread:) hahaha

HA!! No criticism for you!

you guys sound awesome, really. nice thick sound - mammon makes me wanna swing an axe or something! keep it up!

hahahaha we aim to please!

Big ups people glad you feeling the pieces!

Back
Top Bottom