[TUNAGE] 2 new bits from Zeal & Litta

Good work guys! Both tracks are wicked. Means to an end has a kinda Ram style sound to it. Really awesome!
The sample in see you next tuesday is brilliant :D

haha thanks matey!

"tell me what am i..............You're a CONT" hahaha

Thanks matey, glad you like them!

Faihtful will be out next year on 12" as part of an EP on Close 2 Death ;)

working on getting means a home as we speak hehe

whoa...

"Means to an End" - Phew.... intro is making me think this is going to be stellar... waiting for these drums to kick in... mmm, neat sample (wish it was a bit louder)... dang, BIG drop!!! This is filthy!!!!

1:07 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Love that manic leadwork!
This is raw, I'm LOVING it! Badass fill at 1:28, oh yeeeeaahh, fantastic change up on the bass!!! That cymbal is jammin in the background. Damn, that woodblock Perc work is really driving... this is fantastic work... 10/10.

Lush, Progressive, Nasty, Techy DnB - it doesn't get any better imo.

"See You Next Tuesday" - Damn, this one is going to rock too I can already tell.... sounds like the same patch for the bass as "Means to an End", but I'm not complaining. Well, one thing that does kind of irk me is that the Closed cymbal from "Means to an End" is in this track too.

Honestly, that ^ track sounds like a rmx of "Means to an End"... but it matters not, because this tune is jamming.

Wow, the fill at 1:46 is disgusting.

These are both 10/10 and I'd jam them at full volume any day in anything!

:not_worth

:fantastic work:

"Holocene w/Submerged" - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(jesus... if I was rolling when I heard this, I'd probably bite my tongue off....)

:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth

hahahahahaha thanks guys love them comments

@Protoplasym twas the same bass sound in both tracks, was a bass sample that we amde from scratch using Thor so we thought we would give it a couple of goes as the bassline is completely different :)

Glad you all feeling the bits people

Got some more to come up soon too including a WICKED collab! ;)

More to come soon

hahah thanks mate! Thanks for the listen man big upppsss

Back
Top Bottom