[TUFF012] STATIC FUNCTION - BANG BANG EP - OUT NOW

Mr_Saturn

TUFF LOVE DUBS' 12th release is out now!

TUFF012 - STATIC FUNCTION - BANG BANG EP

Available NOW at all major digital stores; beatport, digitaltunes, doamp3, trackitdown, itunes, junodownload, and, well pretty much everywhere online.

At only 17 years old, Static Function is one of the most interesting young names on the lips of Dubstep fans right now. Still fresh on the scene his very first single release (End to End & Right Between The Eyes) was so stunning TUFF LOVE DUBS immediately tapped the man for a 4 track EP (TUFF012 - BANG BANG EP). Hailing from the musical hotbed of Brighton England he's in the perfect musical backdrop for his developing style, a craft of complex but dance-floor sensible tunes that sound like they were made by producers twice his age!

(click image for release)

From Static Function: “I learned real fast about the WOW moment in music. Taking people away from everything else in the day and slamming them into a good time! For me the best tunes, the ones that sound really great on the dance-floor have intricate production but are still really easy to get down with on the dance-floor. And it's a balancing act I applied to the production of this EP - I knew if I worked hard on the details and complex layers of sound design but followed the ideal that the best dance-floor tunes don't make the listener do calculus to *get it*, I might produce an EP of tunes the chin scratchers will still appreciate but the party people loose it over.”

-->AUDIO PREVIEWS HERE<--

BANG BANG LP

01. STATIC FUNCTION - Bang Bang
02. STATIC FUNCTION - We Break
03. STATIC FUNCTION - Singularity
04. STATIC FUNCTION - Earthquake Bomb

Keep your eyes on WWW.TUFFLOVEDUBS.COM for free tunes, show dates and release info! :carlton:

Back
Top Bottom