Tsunami Earthquake - Donate now!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Tsunami_Large.jpg

I've not donated yet, but that's only because I have nothing left in my account until payday (Friday 7th Jan).

I'll probably donate a tenner, not much I know but every little helps. If we all donate a tenner that'll be a fair bit of cash for the people that really need it right now.

Here's the link: http://www.dec.org.uk/

Thank you :moe:

Last edited:
Nice thread sdm. I'm already giving some clothes and stuff to donation centers that are takin' em.
Such a tradgedy. :violin:

big up D'n'B Forum for the link to the tsunami donations page. that shit was heavvvvy man - poor people.

I got a mate who was in Phuket on hols, we haven't heard from him and his missus since Christmas Eve..... Big up to all those out there who might know people who were unfortunate enough to be there - keep yer chins up.

nice one for the shouts DNB forum- very thoughtful. Who says drum and bass is all about dark and shady people who dont give a f**k?

I aint tryin to preach and say go donate - its just nice that people out there are pulling together on this one.

(yn)

gonna donate at the end of the week...

Cant believe how tragic this is, its scary
how defenceless we are when something
like this happens..

Feel so lucky yet so helpless, so the least i can do is
donate a few quid...

Cheers zeeky - I had a look but no luck. Unfortunatley i recon its not good. However if i do hear otherwise ill post

Cheers for the link mate

I will be going to a fundraiser/party on friday and will be donating then big ups to the link though :applause:

sdm said:
Tsunami_Large.jpg

I've not donated yet, but that's only because I have nothing left in my account until payday (Friday 7th Jan).

I'll probably donate a tenner, not much I know but every little helps. If we all donate a tenner that'll be a fair bit of cash for the people that really need it right now.

Here's the link: http://www.dec.org.uk/

Thank you :moe:

good idea stu, hpe u had a gd new yr all

aaron

There was a collection bucket at Breakneck NYE that raised over £40, which has been donated online.

So thanks for that everyone who donated.

Individual donations to follow.

Big up sdm for this thread, ive been thinkin about donating but the link in your post just turned my thoughts into actions, a tenner of mine is on its way. nice to see everyone doing there best to help these unfortunate souls. respect.

Just donated.
Thank you. Your donation has been successful, and your donation of £10 will soon be helping people in the countries affected.
:)

crazy stuff this isnt it. someone at my college was on holiday right by the coast over there. he was staying on the 1st floor of a hotel. he and his family survived, but everyone on the ground floor died. iv only donated a couple of quid here n there in colection buckets n stuff. probably giv somethin a bit more when i get payed. giv generously everyone (y)

Back
Top Bottom