Trypophobia, moar technoid!

honeycomb? swiss cheese?

lol sounds funny man, but im feeling the part from 0:44 onwards.
not too sure about the intro though...id like to see where u take the track from here,

Wow....so this must really freak you out huh?

Sorry dude I know I'm an arse but I couldnt help myself.....look at it as me trying to help you conquer your fear...

Last edited:
Trypophobia: Fear of holes or clusters of holes. May also include clusters of similar shapes and indentions. For example: honey combs, cheese with holes in it.

Wow....so this must really freak you out huh?
Sorry dude I know I'm an arse but I couldnt help myself.....look at it as me trying to help you conquer your fear...

you can't think of the speed at which I scrolled that shit... head and neck are itchy now... man that was mean...

kinda lol... but still itchy

---
for real, I wish I could mod my own threads... f*ck and lol...

---------- Post added at 17:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

Trypophobia: Fear of holes or clusters of holes. May also include clusters of similar shapes and indentions. For example: honey combs, cheese with holes in it.

well I don't fear these lol... won't be giving anymore details cause there's some nasty people on this forums :(

Dude I'm on my phone right now but as soon as I get back to the pc I'll remove that image. Sorry dude

Fixed.

god, thank you...

when I saw you posted I was scrolling very slowly to see if you posted another image...
I know you did it for the lulz, so no problem mate! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom