DnB Trying to find this techstepish tune from like 2006. But I dont even have a clip.....

BlancaONE

Conference of the Birds
Hey there,
gonna be honest, only registered to find this out but still. been plagueing me for years now. should have just asked someone after it came out. id be at afterpartys trying to vocally reproduce it off my nut and people wud stare it me like.. err... that could be anything mate.

This is going to be really vague but I know the tune was big in like jan/feb/march ish 2006 maybe bit earlier or later. i reckon its the type to have had a VIP, it did used to get played at least once most nights i was going to in that period. Phobia and people off hardware used to play it i know for sure.

it was quite bleepy kind of like raiden or the sect but not as hard as that, not too hard, i was thinking it might have been SPOR but yeah not as hard. possibly noisia. looked at noisias stuff from that time tho and none of it fits. i have the melody stuck in my head, i could do a midi of it if that would help. im only going to do that if anyone hasd the time to help me though.

i know this all sounds really vague and shit but yeah i really on a mission to try and find it. is there any lists of new tunes that were getting rinsed in that period i could maybe look at?

Regards,
Blanca

Re: Trying to find this techstepish tune from like 2006. But I dont even have a clip.

Sorry, i cant help you, just wanted to say big respect for being so determined to find that mystery track!

Re: Trying to find this techstepish tune from like 2006. But I dont even have a clip.

I am very determined! if i dont make any effort in trying to find it and just leave it to chance ill never bloody find it you need to grab the bull by the horns! You think i should copy this thread over to Dogs on Acid as well??

Fuck it im going to make a midi of how i think the melody went.

--

Please do that, should be very helpful

i have a feeling might be stakka and skynet but still thats just me completely shooting in the dark

---------- Post added at 11:26 ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 ----------

here, ignore the beat its just there for reference and the pitch of notes might be wrong but i htink thats kind of what the rythm went like, abviously alot more technical hahahaha but still

http://www.4shared.com/audio/1gY76bHt/MYSTERY_SHIT.html?

Reminds me of a track by Rascal & Klone. Cant remember the name though.

??????

Last edited by a moderator:

hmmmm. nah dont think its that one. i remember it being darker

Back
Top Bottom