Truth in this statement?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
she , particularly , dont do anything for me ... old men go to Thailand, to bring back a wife, that look physically similar to a ten year old ... its some kind of legal peado shit ... thats what i see the attraction as, and obviously coz its easy to get them, but alot of the thai women , just look like little girls .. people like abit more range nowdays

... some are really fuckin nice tho ... maloneys got a thing for em , and hes posted some nice ones ... but alot do look about 7

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
I don't know about you guys, but I got massive yellow fever. I'm like, "MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." when I see a group of them. Like the Trix rabbit for Trix. Most of the time the Asian women I see don't look like they're seven, but this pic was the first thing I saw on Google images.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I went through a phase of dating Chinese chicks & it was win, defo, all of them I got to bed were screamers too, exciting at first, but actually quite impractical & off-putting after a while,Black chicks are far superior though for me, I don't even know why to be honest...

If the truth be told, technically, you could argue that generally Chinese/Asian chicks are prettier.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder n all that really though innit.

One mans Wookie is another mans Win.

ill rabbit

I went through a phase of dating Chinese chicks & it was win, defo, all of them I got to bed were screamers too, exciting at first, but actually quite impractical & off-putting after a while,Black chicks are far superior though for me, I don't even know why to be honest...

If the truth be told, technically, you could argue that generally Chinese/Asian chicks are prettier.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder n all that really though innit.

One mans Wookie is another mans Win.
I don't mind what race or creed they are, as long as they're lookin fine. Nice curves and not too fat, well as long as they're not as fat as me lol.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
i find white, mixed, latino, asian (middle eatern type), asian (oriental type) are hot... not to keen on fully dark black birds but i am only a man, and if one catches my eye....

only problem i find with oriental birds is they often seem to lack ass... but when they have it ♥