Trust me/Chopper

paddysheeran

Been looking for this for a while and been checking ebay regularly. Recently there seems to be more and more "white" label versions being posted up for selling. These are going for about £15-£17. Just curious as to whether its going to be re-released again and therefore save the extra tenner i'd have to fork out.....

cheers...

paddysheeran said:
Been looking for this for a while and been checking ebay regularly. Recently there seems to be more and more "white" label versions being posted up for selling. These are going for about £15-£17. Just curious as to whether its going to be re-released again and therefore save the extra tenner i'd have to fork out.....

cheers...

there are new remixes of both, dunno if theyre gonna get released any time soon though.

it shouldnt be too dificult finding the original versions if you look in the right places :cool:

paddysheeran said:

cheers...

if you mean the vinyl with both these choons on it is a bootleg and so will prob fly about randomly and cud get a repress at any time. havent eva gone near it so i dunno the sound quality or whether its worth buying.

I've heard that the sound quality is pretty wack for this one you're better off tracking down the Reasons For Sharing EP or the LTD version of New Forms. I bet the Trust Me remix never comes out, just like Out Of Breath :grumble:

I got that for 6 squid, you're being had by blaggers.
It's a bit of a quiet press too but worth it if it won't cost too much.

Back
Top Bottom