TrueLad.com

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Floating Hunter, May 26, 2010.

1. Floating Hunter

Floating Hunter Well-Known Member

seein as this is a pretty male dominated forum, might be good to check this out if you aint already
    www.truelad.com

2. Turtles

Turtles Member

yeah i've been on this for a while, good way to kill time

some of them are fuckin class

3. Floating Hunter

Floating Hunter Well-Known Member

I liked "I can wank AND move the mouse at the same time. LAD"

"sat in a pub with a few of the LADS 1 of em goes but the toilet but fatally leaves his MOBILE PHONE silly LAD, with no hesitation i proceed to change my number with a 7.5/10 he had a couple of romps with about 3 months before. i text him something along the lines of, "i really dont know how to say this but im pregnant" he comes back picks his phone up and his head sinks into his hands gutted LAD he then proceeds to tell us how his life is over coz this sket is pregnant. this lasted a few hours then when he was practically in tears downing pint after pint i lost the wheel and told him how i was winding him up RELIEVED LAD"

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

Last night was out on the lash with the LADs, managed to pick up this solid 7/10 with a decent ass and a nice pair. took her back to my place and as we were getting down to it she decided to finally inform me she was on her period. not one to pass up on an opportunity, I convinced her to take it up the ass (resourceful LAD). just before I was about to spunk, I reached between her legs and grabbed the string that was attached to her tampon. I proceeded to yank down on it while shouting 'And now the floodgates will open!' (Enter Shikari Solidarity style). she immediately started crying, picked up her clothes and ran out. she left her pants. LAD.

[font size=over 9000] L A D [/font size]

5. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

thats hilarious

one i just came across

"During a saturday night out in Watford i went to the pub toilet for a big job and halfway through noticed there was no loo roll. Being a resourceful LAD i realised the only option was to remove my socks to wipe my backside with. Later that night i pulled a 8/10 brunette and took her back to my flat for two hours of drunken banging. In the morning she told me that the reason she came back with me was that she thought i was very cool and trendy like David Beckham coz i wasn't wearing any socks. LAD"

6. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

this deserves a bump

Getting into this girl i've been texting and speaking to a lot and we were supposed to meet up and 'watch films' yesterday. She texts me that her grandad is really ill in hospital, but she wants to see me still. So naturally I tell her to "stop being stupid and go see your grandad". So later on I get a call from her, and answer it and it's her grandad on the phone. I ask how he's doing and he replies "I feel awful LAD to be honest". So I say hope you feel better soon and all that stuff and he replies "Not because of that, i'm really sorry for cockblocking you" and then he starts laughing and I hear her shout "GRANDAD!" and then the phone hangs up! AbsoluteGrandLAD

7. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

Haha, good stuff.

LADs holiday in Amsterdam. One of my mates vows that no matter how much money he has on the last day, he'll spend it on prostitutes. Turns out on the last day he has enough for 3 so he pays for them. Goes back to the hotel room and has one sat on his dick, the other on his face and then has no idea what to do with the third. So has her jumping up and down on the other bed cheering his name and clapping. MotivatedLAD

8. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

genius!

9. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

was at a fair yoday went on the dodgems at hit a blonde so hard her tit poped out.LAD!

Hahaha, some gold on there

---------- Post added at 15:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:03 ----------

I took my grandad shopping the otherday (helpfulLAD) he's 84 afterall, we decided to grab some food and i noticed he was watching this teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours (red, green, orange and blue)....Grandad kept staring... the teenager would look and find him staring every time, when the lad had had enough he sarcastically asked: "whats the matter old man, never done anything in your life?" (knowing grandlad i quickly swallowed my food to stop my self choking when i heard the response as i knew the kid was going to be destroyed) and in classic style he did not bat an eye in response and said "Got stoned once and fucked a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son?" GRANDLAD!

10. lukas2010

lukas2010 Member

genuine lol