True Stories: Kurt Cobain - About a Son - Tonight,

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Nov 18, 2008.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

should be a good watch for any kurt fan / nirvana fan / or any one who has lost themselves a little in the dark , that can relate to his morbid view of things under the influence ; ive always been a massive fan , of his escapism type of reality and his confidence that he was going to be heard at such a young age , he had so much character and meaning,controlled and took over the grunge sceen in his early years , all whilst being a depressed mess in the depths of dispair , so yea, tonight is the cobain story , with unseen videos , interviews etc ...

r.i.p. Bert Mcbain ... should be an intresting one,

More 4 @ 10:00 pm ...

2. BDS

BDS Active Member

Was Wicked,

3. toreman

toreman toreman

even though i fackin hate pretty much all rock i still love nirvana for some reason

4. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

I fucking missed it working nights I never know what the fuck is going on

5. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

Go on lad bring back the baggy jeans an chains......an dave

as you know i hated rock n that but on the flipside i liked hardcore so that makes us even. never knew you liked kurt corn on the cobain so much. yeah he was a maniac if there ever was one maybe thats why you can relate to him.

was it good program neway......last night i watched band of brothers an lost 20 quid on poker so maybe i shud av listened to you

6. BDS

BDS Active Member

Band of brother's is the shit!!!!

Iv got the box set.

Bo!

7. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

am working away from home stuck in a hotel wiv my old man when band of brothers came on he went into a rant bout how it was then........ this lasted til bout 12.30 all the while i was nodding my head n agreeing while not listening and losing money at cards. so wether b.o.b. is good or not it led to me being pissed off

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::rinsed:

8. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

well yea , thats it dan ... im a space-cadet and so was he , and more or less the same age with a similar mentality in some aspects ,

always was facinated with his life story, song writing and general fuckhead-ness .. maybe abit the same way you found the johnny cash life story intresting ... both maniacs in there own ways, and geniuses in there own rights ... but yea always been a bannana fan , and kurt enthusiast, infact , ive always been tempted to inject skag and write sorrowful depressive songs and ultimately paint my garage with my own brain matter, leaving the world asking questions,researching through my life,asking why .. when the answer is just that he knew life was shit and wanted to escape and had the nuts to do it and leave shit behind .. if i did it , they would find out id been kept in a cage and ask that question you always have ... " beale ... why the cage ?? " .... ... :twisted::twisted:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  9. spiderfran286

spiderfran286 "Yes, squid pro roe..."

nah i think kurt cobain is a dick tbh
    anybody who thinks a suicidal smack head is an idol or somebody to look up to is a fool
    why do the media give famous heroin addicts so much publicity?

yeah he was in a very good band, don't make him not an idiot tho