True power of EMBERS BREAKS

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by monobkt, Jun 20, 2011.

1. monobkt

monobkt New Member

Ok, this tune is the tru form of Embers Breaks, tru raw power.

http://soundcloud.com/mono-bkt/mono-bkt-iris-blue

If this tune sounds to you like an other style, comment it!!!

RE: "Embers Breaks" SPECIFICATIONS

Drums cooled at 145bpm, faster aspect of the bpm and trancy psychedelic vibe.

2. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Whats great is, that you cooled the drums. the drums needed cooling , well done on that aspect, lord they needed cooling naturally

And whats whacky and crazy, you adjusted the bpm by 5, this on paper is crazy how dare you do such a thing, my lord this is insane

I can almost hear the rule book being torn up whilst you made this, 10/10

3. T:M

T:M Dusty Techno Workout

Wow! I'm glad that you went with the faster aspect of 145bpm, the slower aspect of 145bpm wouldn't have meshed with your synths as well imo.

Embers for life!

4. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Seriously mate............just FUCK OFF!

No one gives two shits about your pathetic attempt to create a new genre, which infact is a genre that has been around for ages! You just tried changing the name! And lets be honest now, you didnt even choose a remotely good name for it did you? So bad i fact that you had to include the name of the genre you are trying to rip off, in your new, made up, fantasy genre!

Youve been banned from here once already for being a proper tool. I just wished you would get banned permanently so we never have to hear this shit again!

You sir are like a fuckin jehovahs witness! Keep coming back knocking on our doors preaching your faith! Well sir, we slam the door in your face and shout "Fuck off you prick! We believe in the path of the rightous drum and bass, not the shitty bullshit arse raping sound of embers breaks you are trying to fool us with!"

5. Underground

Underground Member

6. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Track soundin cool and all, but stop all that shit about u have created a new genre cause u havent, its jsut breaks. U just come along as a jackass when acting like that, and it wont benefit u.