True power of EMBERS BREAKS

Whats great is, that you cooled the drums. the drums needed cooling , well done on that aspect, lord they needed cooling naturally

And whats whacky and crazy, you adjusted the bpm by 5, this on paper is crazy how dare you do such a thing, my lord this is insane

I can almost hear the rule book being torn up whilst you made this, 10/10

Wow! I'm glad that you went with the faster aspect of 145bpm, the slower aspect of 145bpm wouldn't have meshed with your synths as well imo.

Embers for life!

Seriously mate............just FUCK OFF!

No one gives two shits about your pathetic attempt to create a new genre, which infact is a genre that has been around for ages! You just tried changing the name! And lets be honest now, you didnt even choose a remotely good name for it did you? So bad i fact that you had to include the name of the genre you are trying to rip off, in your new, made up, fantasy genre!

Youve been banned from here once already for being a proper tool. I just wished you would get banned permanently so we never have to hear this shit again!

You sir are like a fuckin jehovahs witness! Keep coming back knocking on our doors preaching your faith! Well sir, we slam the door in your face and shout "Fuck off you prick! We believe in the path of the rightous drum and bass, not the shitty bullshit arse raping sound of embers breaks you are trying to fool us with!"

Track soundin cool and all, but stop all that shit about u have created a new genre cause u havent, its jsut breaks. U just come along as a jackass when acting like that, and it wont benefit u.

Back
Top Bottom