trouble setting my decks up!!

JungleFever

VIP Junglist
basicly just brought some stanton t62's with a kool sound mixer.. but the instructions are proper wank!!
also wondering if you need an amp nd speakers if you have headphones? can u just plug the head phones in the mixer nd be done?

cheers

basicly just brought some stanton t62's with a kool sound mixer.. but the instructions are proper wank!!
also wondering if you need an amp nd speakers if you have headphones? can u just plug the head phones in the mixer nd be done?

cheers

Decks to Mixer.. Mixer to Amp.. Amp to Speakers.. Speakers to SICKNESS!

and yes.. Headphones to Mixer aswell.. Also if you have monitor speakers they power themselves so dont need an amp!

Hope this helps matey

Decks to Mixer.. Mixer to Amp.. Amp to Speakers.. Speakers to SICKNESS!

and yes.. Headphones to Mixer aswell.. Also if you have monitor speakers they power themselves so dont need an amp!

Hope this helps matey

so you can plug you headphones in with out fuckin about with amps?

yeah as you said......../........ but ....... if you dont have good headfones everything is severely compromized!

not much fun in just mixing in your headphones

yeah obv its got nothing on mixing normally lol, but when i cant have a phat rinse, its nice 2 just have a lil chilled one in the headphones.. dont get me wrong though.. still gets me brockin!! Must look like such a twat tho dancing like a muppet with just headphones on hahaha

Just think of conecting everything as a circle, all has to work around.

Like said, from the decks > mixer > amp or stereo > speakers BOOM!
If you do it with just ur headphones wont be as good plus u will obviously hear urself cueing it up!

Back
Top Bottom