Tron Tunes

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
hey guys, I was just putting this post out there in case anyone has any more Tron tunes out there/knows when they are coming out, This guy is my fav next to Sensai/Shifta/Ozma, but his tunes are actually quite hard to find-I've got full length versions of The Dragon and Human Vampire and a clip of Lets Get It Together, maybe you guys could help add to my repertoire/sets/Mixes
Thanks,
Dub Chaplain

And btw, I have no problem at all with purchasing his tunes-just tell me where, I think awesome DJs like him need supporting!

Last edited:
hey guys, I was just putting this post out there in case anyone has any more Tron tunes out there/knows when they are coming out, This guy is my fav next to Sensai/Shifta/Ozma, but his tunes are actually quite hard to find-I've got full length versions of The Dragon and Human Vampire and a clip of Lets Get It Together, maybe you guys could help add to my repertoire/sets/Mixes
Thanks,
Dub Chaplain

And btw, I have no problem at all with purchasing his tunes-just tell me where, I think awesome DJs like him need supporting!

there's a reason for that mate, because they arent out. you shouldnt have them tunes and you deffinitly shouldnt ask for more dodgey tunes. if you wanna support him then dont d/l dodgey tunes, wait for releases and buy them like everybody else

Meh, I just saw a thread along the same lines after Sensai tunes, and that ended with the guy finding loads/youtube links, so im just asking for the same thing-not for people to p2p me his tracks, just to maybe give me some hints as for when they are gonna be avail. to buy and whats coming up...
I can ofc see why that could be misunderstood as wanting to steal his tunes, but it aint...

Back
Top Bottom