Troll Situation

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
I know it happens everywhere but seriously can nothing be done about this?

Surely IPs can be logged regardless of proxies etc, or maybe just make the signing up process take a little bit longer with extra stages so trolls get aggy and f off.

Its not related but Captcha's shoulda been included time ago rid of these dirty spam bots ;)

http://woork.blogspot.com/2009/02/10-free-captcha-scripts-and-services.html

Personally i do think it is a result of actions of some of the members on this forum.

I did notice that the majority of trolls on this forum where pro jumpup and hate any other form of dnb, hence the trolling.

Think of it this way, the general public use google and search "Original sin - ..." (used as an example) and a thread on the forum pops up. yet in this thread there is countless stupid posts from members of the forum poluting these posts with useless random jargon from wikipedia not related to the topic.

And if it is the same for every single jumpup thread then the people who are actually looking for info on said thread will start to think that this forum isnt exactly the most serious place for relevant dnb info.

Hence the trolling begins, Ray Sparra (altho coming across as a moron) did actually point this out, aswell as numerous posts from these trolls saying that the forum is a joke and that when ever they try to post a serious thread it ends up being filled with "trolling" being done by the forum members themselves.

BASICALLY!

you (forum) made your bed now sleep in it... and so on and so on

Cappiche!??

Personally i do think it is a result of actions of some of the members on this forum.

I did notice that the majority of trolls on this forum where pro jumpup and hate any other form of dnb, hence the trolling.

Think of it this way, the general public use google and search "Original sin - ..." (used as an example) and a thread on the forum pops up. yet in this thread there is countless stupid posts from members of the forum poluting these posts with useless random jargon from wikipedia not related to the topic.

And if it is the same for every single jumpup thread then the people who are actually looking for info on said thread will start to think that this forum isnt exactly the most serious place for relevant dnb info.

Hence the trolling begins, Ray Sparra (altho coming across as a moron) did actually point this out, aswell as numerous posts from these trolls saying that the forum is a joke and that when ever they try to post a serious thread it ends up being filled with "trolling" being done by the forum members themselves.

BASICALLY!

you (forum) made your bed now sleep in it... and so on and so on

Cappiche!??

this

So people that try to have a little giggle with the trolls and try to get them to fuck off, are now responsible for what joe blogs finds from a google search they decide to do on jump up and subsequently the reputation of the entire forum? L . O . L! Internet, serious business... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
this place would be fucking shit without waffle.

Just look at DnBa. It's a fucking shithole compared to a couple years back. When i first joined there was 30+ page threads ripping everyone to shreads. Now it's just a sigless hellhole with the same idiots spouting the same shit they did the last time they got hounded off there.

so in summary: new trolls = good times.
Same trolls : boring and not fun.

And in summary again:

Mordoor.

i suggest a special troll section. mods activate them as troll section only. hidden from non users and search engines. like a secret underground psychiatric wing at a hospital. prison rules. people call each other out. no rehabilitation. no escape.

the first rule of deep web of dnbforum is there is no deep web of dnbforum.

yeah, some dudes over at DOA where going on a massive rant about this forum being horribly off topic and shit... Fuck them though

EDIT

link: http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?t=714326

EAHEAHAEHEAH SOOOOOOO BIG

i was gonna rant about how shit THEIR forum is. for saying how shit our forum is, this is how mature i am.
i dont care about jump up beef in the genral section, its always been the shittest part of the forum.
spambots are a problem, im not sure what trolls you mean. you mean ray sparra and his 26 aliases?
cant be helped im afraid, its the price of living in the world today.
we are an inclusive community and as such its our responsibility to bear nitwits and fools.

EAHEAHAEHEAH SOOOOOOO BIG

i was gonna rant about how shit THEIR forum is. for saying how shit our forum is, this is how mature i am.
i dont care about jump up beef in the genral section, its always been the shittest part of the forum.
spambots are a problem, im not sure what trolls you mean. you mean ray sparra and his 26 aliases?
cant be helped im afraid, its the price of living in the world today.
we are an inclusive community and as such its our responsibility to bear nitwits and fools.

i think i had you all by throwing the 'EDIT' in... Looks genuine doesn't it :teeth:

memes-he-owns-a-horse.jpg

Just look at DnBa. It's a fucking shithole compared to a couple years back. When i first joined there was 30+ page threads ripping everyone to shreads. Now it's just a sigless hellhole with the same idiots spouting the same shit they did the last time they got hounded off there.

:word:

Used to fucking love that place. Then they got rid of the sigs / post count.

WWWWWWRRRRRRRRRYyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Back
Top Bottom