Trisector - Morning Rain

Rock*

VIP Junglist
Can't stop listening to this at the moment!

Its like icestep meets dancefloor. Got a really nice vibe flowing through it and gets you in a nice chillled out zone. Takes about 3 minutes to introduce all the parts of the track, but even before then its a great listen.

Its out now on Promo, Medschool

I can't post a link sorry, the forum won't let me for some reason. But youtube it and theres 2 uploads.

Been liking this tune ever scince i heard it on the hospital podcast..

Can't stop listening to this at the moment!

Its like icestep meets dancefloor. Got a really nice vibe flowing through it and gets you in a nice chillled out zone. Takes about 3 minutes to introduce all the parts of the track, but even before then its a great listen.

Its out now on Promo, Medschool

Naaa theres a simpler term. MODERN JUNGLE!!!

also high contrasts - ghost of the jungle past. lovin this jungle like vibe in em. not just complicated drum cut ups, but the whole aspect of those 2 songs. jungles not dead, this modern slightly liquid touch of jungle is popular. as a quote from the song ghost of the jungle past.

"trying to wake up all the ghosts"

trying to bring back the jungle vibe yalll :not_worth

Been liking this tune ever scince i heard it on the hospital podcast..

Naaa theres a simpler term. MODERN JUNGLE!!!

also high contrasts - ghost of the jungle past. lovin this jungle like vibe in em. not just complicated drum cut ups, but the whole aspect of those 2 songs. jungles not dead, this modern slightly liquid touch of jungle is popular. as a quote from the song ghost of the jungle past.

"trying to wake up all the ghosts"

trying to bring back the jungle vibe yalll :not_worth

Yes mate! (y) :D

That High Contrast tune is a good shout too for this genre.

Loxy & Ink - Amazon kinda fits the bill too. Can anyone name some more? Lets try and get some names going

love it :)

got anything else in the pipeline then? :D

there's one collab with estonian guy called inztance (http://www.myspace.com/inztance) lined up for levitated recordings. other than that nothing confirmed yet. also being busy with working on new tunes ranging from 135 bpm to 174 bpm :)

and speaking of jungle'ish tracks or whatever you want to call it, check this out: Theory - Aurora Flash

alaska/paradox has done some proper good tunes as well, and obviously seba.

and what keeps you from digging out the old classics and forgotten tunes and playing them again ;)

Back
Top Bottom