TRISECT-ZINC+BAILEY-Fri 28th May. WIN tickets!!

kymatik

mayfront.jpg
mayback.jpg

So how fookin heavy were Terra Firma + Skully eh? Thanx a million to everyone who came down and helped create such a wicked atmosphere!! Big each n every one of ya up ;)
But now its:

Time for our Birthday!!

Yep! TRISECT is four this month.. woohoo! Its also time to celebrate for both Bam and Kymatik from the crew have their birthdays too so we got a TRIPLE celebration goin on. Don't hesitate to seek us out and buy them a drink ;)

So to celebrate we've gone all out and take huge pleasure in bringing you not one but two of the most talented DJs in the D+B scene- DJ Zinc from Tru Playaz and Bailey from 1Xtra/Metalheadz:- You KNOW it's gonna go off! So come on down, bring yer party hats with ya and prepare to mash it up proper and party in style with us! We'll be expectin everyone to join in singin Happy Birthday too ;-P

We are really looking forward to this one, and thanks to everyone for the support over 4 great years and many more to come!

See you on the dancefloor!

to WIN tickets just email trisect@djing.co.uk...

Easy!​

Last edited:
EZ Bro!!

How the hell are you? Long time no speak. We need to hook up bro. U best be comin to this one! Been waitin a long time for you to show yer face. ;) :rolf: <-- had to use this merely because it rocks!

yeah not too bad, real busy running a weekly and buying a house atm. Will definetly try n reach this though, no doubt i'll get myself down to one of your events real soon.

anyway how u keepin bruv?

klusta said:
yeah not too bad, real busy running a weekly and buying a house atm. Will definetly try n reach this though, no doubt i'll get myself down to one of your events real soon.

anyway how u keepin bruv?

Lol u buyin a house? I'm selling one and buyin another at the mo too. Fun eh?

Hows the weekly goin? We still gotta sort out a bokoin swap bro. We have some dates for you in mind. Gimme a call ;)

And yeh- bout bloody time you actually came to Trisect! :rik: is gonna be there.. how can you not come now? :P

buying a house = fun, nah, not at all.....sure it'll be good when i move in. My wallet is taking a battering though, that'll be a major reason :-/

The weekly - really good! be it only a pub gig. Re-firbs are underway at my late finish venue so lookin to start something there soon, probably monthly. I'm gonna wait to get people in from further away caus I'd just be wasting their time if they came on thursday, we're about to be upgraded to the friday.

new cd gonna drop real soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom