trippy videos

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
so was at a mates house smokin a spliff and he puts on this amazing youtube video of this rock/indie band which had loads of amazing acid/shrooms colours with the band singing and playing and elephants and shit, anyways does anyone else know any good music videos with that sort of stuff, or know what im talking about (i dont)?

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I remember seeing a really trippy video before (but not psychedelic) with a weird orphan looking child moving glasses around on a table without touching them, it had some of the best most realistic visual distortion I've seen in a video, very close to what acid is kinda like. Can't remember the artist but it was some minimal techno tune called Research or something. I'll find it later and post it.

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
ah fucking sterling found the video its brill

time to pretend by MGMT, youtube wont let me embed

Last edited:

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
there was this channel on sky (forgot what its called now) that just usd to play psycadelic shit with mental gabba tunes in backgrond, blatently aimed at wreckheads tripping all night which is probably why it got shut down lol. nothing beats childrens tv when tripping tho, hoobs wins!!

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
[Politrix];315450 said:
yes hun, whenever we trip we tend to take it thru to next dat, i find more tired you are better the visuals!

I was being a bit dense and thought you meant you got up in the morning and started taking drugs....taking it through to the next day makes more sense

when i'm tripping, i just need a wall and i'm away.

Haha, especially if it's in a bathroom!

Top Bottom