Tripping at theme parks

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Anyone ever done it? Me and few friends are thinking of going to thorpe park on acid or shrooms.

The main things that worry me are queuing up for ages and the ride getting stuck or some shit, it happened at Chessington recently, the poor fuckers were stuck for 4 hours before the fire service rescued them.

We're also half tempted to wait for Halloween and go on fright night instead but I prefer to trip in the summer, not that we're really getting one atm

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
done it before and it is fucking jokes (although a bit weird at times), took 2 drops and me and my mates were buzzing around the place all day haha, only ride that freaked the fuck out of me was stealth, felt like my face got sucked through a fucking vortex just got a flash of colour and then freaked out for the ride but was fine when the ride stopped (felt like fucking ages though for a ride that is only a few seconds), we all did it like half an hour before entry as well to make sure was blessed walking through the gates. Makes queing better IMO watching the rides go round tripping is the one, sometimes you don't even wanna get on them just watch and be amazed hahaha

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
I'm more worried about working myself up for an hour before I get on a ride.

And yes Muzza that would be fun, I hate seeing animals in cages and shit though, have always fancied London aquarium tripping but have yet to find anyone willing to go to London tripping

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
have always fancied London aquarium tripping but have yet to find anyone willing to go to London tripping
whaaaaat?! Y'know those new-ish tube trains that you can see all the way down the train? fucking awesome with a head full of lucy.

but the all the crowds and everything going on in central london could be a bit daunting.

and fuck a theme park tripping.

1. go to themepark sober
2. have fun
3. ???
4. profit

then...

1. go to beautiful natural location
2. take psychedelic substance
3. ???
4. ????????
5. ??????????????
6. ????????????????????????
7. lose ego
8. ???
9. profit

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
It's too easy to prang out on psychedelics, especially when you're around lots of people, it's all about nature imo. And not profit. Definitely not profit.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i find meandering around melbourne at 4am getting refused from strip clubs enjoyable while tripping.

shouting at a mcdonalds drive thru while on foot, "let me in i wanna play!!!"

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
I've done the whole nature/woods thing more times than I can remember now, don't get me wrong you can't beat it but I'm all about new experiences when tripping not the same old ones as before.

I certainly wouldn't be doing a high dose, just a mild one.

As for London it's is mainly how busy it is that puts people off. But I'm fairly strong minded and have been tripping in very awkward situations before and you just need to remember that no one knows you're tripping and it's all going to be ok.

Sometimes the bad trips are the best.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
I've done the whole nature/woods thing more times than I can remember now, don't get me wrong you can't beat it but I'm all about new experiences when tripping not the same old ones as before.

I certainly wouldn't be doing a high dose, just a mild one.

As for London it's is mainly how busy it is that puts people off. But I'm fairly strong minded and have been tripping in very awkward situations before and you just need to remember that no one knows you're tripping and it's all going to be ok.

Sometimes the bad trips are the best.
despite being 'not quite 100% mentally stable', i seem to be absolutely fine with psychedelics, never gone on a bad one, even doing acid in sketchy little squat raves it's all bless.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
I'm a fair believer in trips being because you've allowed it to get bad, except when it is out of your control (like witnessing a murder or something).

Also you get varying degrees of bad trips. Sometimes it could be the situation or place that turns things, sometimes people, and most of the time it's all in your head

I'm sure it'll happen one day ahmed, 2cp at bangface was by far my worst trip purely for the duration of it, around the 36 hour mark or so...