Trinity (Dark Tech Roller)

Sounds lovely, not sure why the periodic bass growl is paned so far to the left though! The main section is perhaps a little too sparse. But yeah nice vibe, great use of vocal sample.

Hey dude how are you doing today?
I'm not sure if I'm in a good mood, or if every one is just putting out good tracks today. I really like it. I think you could of made the drop a little more dynamic but I thought the song in a whole was pretty cool. Was definitely feeling the bass. Props.

liking the intro so far! kind of a burial feel to it.

thought the kick could use a bit less lowend to it and the panning of some of the elements is quite weird. guess you never checked with headphones?

good tune overall, tho it gets a bit boring after a while. those bass sounds coming in later could use some more eqing aswell!

cheers

liking the intro so far! kind of a burial feel to it.

thought the kick could use a bit less lowend to it and the panning of some of the elements is quite weird. guess you never checked with headphones?

good tune overall, tho it gets a bit boring after a while. those bass sounds coming in later could use some more eqing aswell!

cheers

I hear that to, some mud down low on the kick..

Killer tune man, really enjoyed it. Now imo, u should take the bassline further(make it evolve some more and play for a few bars continuously) and maybe get an airy pad in there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom