DnB Tried to nail the atmosphere

wow, very nice sounds at 22 secs. whats occuring with the lpf at 20 secs tho? :p
maybe some reverb on the hihat in the intro, and the boom is pretty undramatic...
can see where you're going wtih it, looking forward to hearing more 8)

I can't say I'm that fond of the snare, feels kind of out of place.
Or it might just be because my ears are tired.

Oh and that sudden pause at 0:34 feels strange :p

I can't say I'm that fond of the snare, feels kind of out of place.
Or it might just be because my ears are tired.

Oh and that sudden pause at 0:34 feels strange :p
Ah,damn i always forget to switch voxengo SPAN off when exporting the track :P SPAN does those weird audio canceling. I myself like the snare, it has character :D Altho the drum bus would need some overall EQing and compressing n such to get it tick in the right way. Thanks for the feedback!

wow, very nice sounds at 22 secs. whats occuring with the lpf at 20 secs tho? :p
maybe some reverb on the hihat in the intro, and the boom is pretty undramatic...
can see where you're going wtih it, looking forward to hearing more 8)

Thank you for the feedback! I fixed the lpf issue, was the automation line.....weirdly made :D Yea, the boom is too undramatic. Tried making some lead synths that would play the melody but meh i got lost overall. But if I manage to finish it, i'll reupload the full track and repost it here :D peace

Hey,

For me the snare is a little bit too present / loud. Next I would go on with a "noise build up" sound to make the drop heavier ;)
Apart from that its pretty nice (y)

Back
Top Bottom