Trick or treat..

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
seen as am all northern and poor. we used to say "trick or treat, penny or a sweet, or ya windows going thru......."

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Yeah we used to try the 'gimme all your fuckin money' approach.
some old woman gave me an egg once....i was like are you trying to put ideas in my head....i launched it at the village gay when i saw him out with his girls....

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
some old woman gave me an egg once....i was like are you trying to put ideas in my head....i launched it at the village gay when i saw him out with his girls....
No need to get so eggy was there.

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Seriously though, may aswell have given you a firework, match and pointed it through her own letter box.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
thats a harsh story ..

what happened to placing a milk bottle balanced on their door handle .. and ringin the bell and running away ... hiding in a bush round the corner giggling when you hear the smash ..

or even better, good old twig + dog turd + inside of car door handle .. if they didnt give you a treat , so they get poopy fingaz in the morn

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
instead of saying trick or treat when they open the door i say "rapey rapey, no escapey" and force my way in.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
lol at the comments after the article:

Deepest love and prayers for these innocent, beautiful animals. May they rest now in God's love.
PAHAHAHHAHAAHHHA :lol:

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
i used to rob the other trick or treaters with a real meat cleaver and a BB gun.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
TRICK OR TRICK. We used to just rampage , and it wasn't confined to Helloween . Winters great it gets dark early and you can get up to all sorts of shit.