TRIBAL GATHERING...CANCELLED!!!

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
:shake:

Fukcin gay!

TG has been cancelled due to the bombing in London!!! They have been told to step up security or shut down. Its silly, the money was being raised for the Tsunami appeal!!!

I thought we werent supposed to bow down to terrorism. How come the Tube etc is up and running almost as normal? At festivals they check everyone's bags on your way in, thats a lot more than they do on the tube...

Work that out???!!!>>>> :gaywhite:

fukin bollocks....

was real;ly looking forward to that!!! does anyone know if The Glade Festival is still on? Im gonna go jump the bloody fence!!

fuck em!

Public transport is far more important that people raising money for the tsunami victims..........................tsk

the tsunami victims are fuckin rolling in cash... they dont need any more. at one point australian red cross were refusing donations because they had too much money..... work that shit out.?!!?

Alba said:
the tsunami victims are fuckin rolling in cash... they dont need any more. at one point australian red cross were refusing donations because they had too much money..... work that shit out.?!!?

it cant be worked out cos its not really true. less than twenty per cent of the pledges have been honoured, it was a mass guilt trip for xmas, most have forgotten about it totally and your average victim of that tsunami is still fucked and will see barely any help at all.

well, there you go... i'm still opposed to covering the arses of corrupt governments. does indonesia/thailand/india donate to us when we have large scale natural disasters?

Alba said:
well, there you go... i'm still opposed to covering the arses of corrupt governments. does indonesia/thailand/india donate to us when we have large scale natural disasters?

what and our governemnt isnt corrupt ? or the american one

please

and while we are the 3 richest counrty in the world, expecting indonesia/thailand/india to help us out is about as low as you can get

you ask beggars for spare change when youre hungry ?

if there is a genuine case for help, i'm all for it. if a country spends millions per year on military when they have provinces under poverty and its an obvious misuse of tax revenue then i am against it.

i was all for australia helping PNG, Fiji and Timor. i am against helping indonesia.

do you give money to a beggar when you know that the beggar will go and spend that $5 on cheap wine and wipe himself out and not eat?

yeah it really sucks that Tribal was cancelled. (for you that is, I really have no sympathy when I am suffering this weather :crazy: )
I remember it happening once back in 96 or something wasnt it? some bullshit excuse?

do many dnbforum heads hit these type of mega fests ?

mesh said:
do many dnbforum heads hit these type of mega fests ?

I've done in the past, used go to Global Gathering, Summer Sound System, Homelands, Leeds Festival, Glasto, not all in the same year, but depending on what the line-ups and holidays were like. My parents used to want me to go on holiday with them but I said I'd rather go to some festivals instead, and they'd agree because it was cheaper

Indi said:
. My parents used to want me to go on holiday with them but I said I'd rather go to some festivals instead, and they'd agree because it was cheaper

nice parents!!! i know where i'd rather be!

Alba said:
if there is a genuine case for help, i'm all for it. if a country spends millions per year on military when they have provinces under poverty and its an obvious misuse of tax revenue then i am against it.

i was all for australia helping PNG, Fiji and Timor. i am against helping indonesia.

do you give money to a beggar when you know that the beggar will go and spend that $5 on cheap wine and wipe himself out and not eat?

yeah good point. its hard tho, you want to help those people cus under the corrupt governments theyre probably the worst off.

no beef intended. i was in a bad mood when i poosted that and should have worded it better, sorry dude.

nice one for caring

(y)

oop sorry to go so off topic

Back
Top Bottom