Bass Trial And Errorsss (Wonky/Halftempo)

Hey everyone ! I've been quite busy for the last two months with my exams so I didn't get to post here for a while but I'm finally done!

So Here's a track i've been working on for about a week, I'm looking for any kind of feedbacks (sound/mixing wise or just if you like or hate the track :razz: )

I tried to master it myself by following the tutorial Doctrine made about mastering and adjusting parameters to my track but I feel like it messed up the sound, it sounds a bit weird to me so I'll post the unmastered version as well so you guys can judge.

Unmastered version
h ttps://soundcloud.com/themissingno/trial-and-error-mixdown-6db/s-ExggO
(remove the space in "https" , not quite sure how to share a private track o_O )

Thanks ! :gpeace:

Last edited:
Creative as F#%. Mad props on the track. Those modulated synths slicing through the bass are insane.

Thanks guys ! I wasn't expecting so many great feedbacks ! I'm working on more projects but I struggle to finish my tracks :p I'll try and post more tunes soon. cheers !

vibes, vibesssss!! A friend of mine makes the same style, he got featured on Noisia Radio (DAYLE), this makes me think of his work. Great work.

Thanks man ! Yeah I remember hearing one of his tracks on Noisia Radio, I like his music. How did you guys get to know each other ?:)
I actually thought about sending my track to the Noisia Radio submission thing but I don't know if my track is good enough to be featured :razz:

Thanks man ! Yeah I remember hearing one of his tracks on Noisia Radio, I like his music. How did you guys get to know each other ?:)
I actually thought about sending my track to the Noisia Radio submission thing but I don't know if my track is good enough to be featured :razz:
he lives close by and he found me on facebook, so yeah haha.. You never know until you try!

:antitank::antitank::antitank:

Your skills far exceed mine, struggling to find anything wrong with it. 1:55+ is pure fire. I want this on wax. Send it over to Noisia Radio submissions, I think you'd be in with a good chance!

Back
Top Bottom