TREAZON - HEAT WAVE

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
Ez everyone,

Just to let you know, I've put up a new tune on myspace for y'all to listen to...

http://www.myspace.com/djtreazon

It's called 'HEAT WAVE', a liquid tune with plenty of deep bass and some nice saxophone shizzle! Wait for the hip-hoppy breakdown in the middle as well...

Let me know what you think!

Cheers now :gang_bang

Listen Here!

Locked.....

Drums are clean, sound very compressed though

Quite like the bass growl, the sub under it that works alot seems an actave to high to me

would sound a lot better lower

Not got a bad sound to it, think you should definately get them drums lessed compressed and make them flow a bit more

Good stuff bro :)

Locked.....

Drums are clean, sound very compressed though

Quite like the bass growl, the sub under it that works alot seems an actave to high to me

would sound a lot better lower

Not got a bad sound to it, think you should definately get them drums lessed compressed and make them flow a bit more

Good stuff bro :)

Cheers for the feedback man, do you mean the sub or the growly bass should be an octave lower?

Regarding the drums, I was thinking about maybe putting some reverb on the snare to make the beats flow a bit more, maybe on the 2nd and 4th snare? Something needs to be done about the dynamics, to me the beats sound a bit bland... Let me know what you reckon should be done!

Anyway, thanks for the comments... your tunage is sick as always ;)

Last edited:
ez just read ur reply :)

Yeah the clean sub was an octave to high i thought. might sound a lot better pitched down octave

with the reverb, a little will help, but it sounds like either too much compression on the drums. just losen them up relevel things a bit, and you will get it right

but then i like my beats in ur face, its all reletive init

but good work none the less ;)

ez just read ur reply :)

Yeah the clean sub was an octave to high i thought. might sound a lot better pitched down octave

with the reverb, a little will help, but it sounds like either too much compression on the drums. just losen them up relevel things a bit, and you will get it right

but then i like my beats in ur face, its all reletive init

but good work none the less ;)

Yeah, you were right about the compression, i've sorted it out a bit, its sounding a bit better now.

Still gonna try messing around with the sub, see if i can get it sounding better ;)

Anyone else care to comment?

http://www.myspace.com/djtreazon

Any other views would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Yeah man. Really like this. Big up Treazon. Those other bits on your space are cool too. Feel free to send over mp3's. We are doing our next mix so we wanna try and put as much fresh and upcoming stuff as we can.

i think the keys can be louder, as they are lushhhh. or maybe just turn the beats down a little. i really like the sparseness of the grove, its radiates class.

maybe the beat could be more happening?

Yeah man. Really like this. Big up Treazon. Those other bits on your space are cool too. Feel free to send over mp3's. We are doing our next mix so we wanna try and put as much fresh and upcoming stuff as we can.

Cheers bud :)

Yeah once i've got it all sorted i'll be happy to send it over, will let you know as soon as its finished.

i think the keys can be louder, as they are lushhhh. or maybe just turn the beats down a little. i really like the sparseness of the grove, its radiates class.

maybe the beat could be more happening?

Cheers bud, yeah i agree that the keys should probably be more towards the front of the mix, but what do you mean by 'more happening'? More fills and variation with the beats?

Back
Top Bottom