Treazon - Elevator Music (New Tune)

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
Ez everyone, ere be a new one from myself:-

http://soundcloud.com/treazon

Click on the picture or link above to listen to it, and let me know what you think! Tis chilled, uplifting jazzy biznizz with female vocals, trumpets, sax, rhodes piano and a deep, subtle bassline.

:miss_rep:

No holes to pick at that I could see. As you say very subtle, understated and chilled, nice one I enjoyed that. Went down very well with my lunch time sammich, more please.

No holes to pick at that I could see. As you say very subtle, understated and chilled, nice one I enjoyed that. Went down very well with my lunch time sammich, more please.

Cheers m'dears, glad you liked ;)

More on the way... I'm working on a few others at the mo:-

1) A darker, rolling tune with a bit o' reese in it,
2) A tune similar to this but with a more bouncy, dancefloor b-line and catchy rhodes samples,
3) A dirty dubstep tune (which will be a free release)

I'll get them uploaded when i'm happy with them, cheers for the feedback ;)

nothing i could fault. get a deal with primark as i seem to spend half my life in their lifts.

really nice track. where did you get the sax samples from?

Cheers bud, not completely sure where the sax samples were from, possibly 'Total Khaos DnB' or a pack from 'Sampleoidz.co.uk'...

left a comment on your page bro, sorry about being long on gettin back to you!

No worries man, cheers for the comment! Yeah the sub's pretty subtle, i guess thats what i was going for really... cheers for playing it on the radio ;)

Haha yeah it is, no worries. Did you manage to download it alright?

Pretty new to this soundcloud biznizz...

I had a look mate, but there was no icon to download it, I think if you edit the track and then click the "make original downloadable" box, that should do it. Just make sure you still have it set to private. Nice one man, I will link you a little something something.

I had a look mate, but there was no icon to download it, I think if you edit the track and then click the "make original downloadable" box, that should do it. Just make sure you still have it set to private. Nice one man, I will link you a little something something.

Nice one bud, new one upped now ;)

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Cheers for checking everyone, good positive feedback! Any other comments are welcome :rinsed:

Back
Top Bottom