Treazon - Dream Catcher!

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
Take a bit of time to check out my new tune on myspace, its called 'Dream Catcher' and is a lot more soulful than my normal stuff... complete with random vocals, trumpets and flutes :teeth:

Click To Hear It!!

Let me know what you think!

:spliff:

i think so, just keep doing what you do, i think hospital would be interested in an artist like this, my main gripe is that your sound doesnt quite grab me as interesting, right now it doesnt sound like youre trying to express something as much as trying to sound like something we all heard before

sorry 4 the delay treazon i was gonna check this out a while ago!
but i checked it now an its a good tune really like the bass it sounds proper meaningful.lol
tis a good tune mate your gonna be big if u keep it up!!!

Cheers bro! Glad you liked it... :2thumbs:

i think so, just keep doing what you do, i think hospital would be interested in an artist like this, my main gripe is that your sound doesnt quite grab me as interesting, right now it doesnt sound like youre trying to express something as much as trying to sound like something we all heard before

Cheers logikz, I understand what you are saying... Its more a case of getting to know the ins and outs of production; all of the previous tunes I have made are more jump-up based. I thought I'd try something more liquid orientated as these are the sort of tunes that stand out to me at the moment.

I guess I'm just experimenting to see which 'sub-genre' I would prefer my tunes to fit into as my skills improve! Maybe then I can move onto deeper and more influential styles... :spliff:

Anyway, keep those comments coming people!!

Click here for the tune!

:cowbell:

whats up treazon.

i listened to this track... kind of funny, cause you've got some flute vibes in there that sound similar to the track i just posted.

i like the soulfulness of this track a lot. i'm trying to figure out why, but it seems a little sluggish for some reason... like its just not moving fast enough or something. maybe you could drop some more hats in here and there to fill the tune out?

could also be the dynamics. looking for a bit more SNAP from the hits in this one.

the production is very clean, nice work. overall, i like this track... the drums, the melodies, the bass lines... all good!

cheers,
eric

Cheers Eric, the mixdown sounds a bit muddy I know, the bit rate isn't that high on the clip.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

:2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom