Treazon - 2 New Tunes uploaded to Myspace!

Treazon

Myriad Abstruse
VIP Junglist
Ez everyone, I've uploaded a couple of new tunes to Myspaz:-

www.myspace.com/djtreazon

Jackie Brown - Samples taken from Jackie Brown, cheeky/cheesy (you decide) jump up roller with a swingbeat!

Peaking Time - My newest little number, Cut Chemist's 'A Peak In Time' remix... In my opinion its the best track I've made so far in terms of production quality.

Feedback greatly appreciated, good or bad...

Cheers!

Last edited:
www.myspace.com/djtreazon is always a good start. :D

production is superb on both the tracks, the intros are excellent, maybe its the low quality clips, but the mixdowns sound like they could use some work. Not too keen on the drop/lead of Peaking Time, the intros awesome tho.

Jackie Brown -Not a fan of swingbeat as a dj, it makes you sound like a bad dj when you mix it. Really well produced track tho, love the vocals and the bass, but wonder how easy it is to put into a set?

likin peaking time
flows of the tune mesh well together and sound is good-like the drum arrangement and fills are tight
not a big fan of the swing beat- just not mi style
dig the vocal on the tune though
nice werk indeed

Shit! Cheers Jay...

Jackie Brown -Not a fan of swingbeat as a dj, it makes you sound like a bad dj when you mix it. Really well produced track tho, love the vocals and the bass, but wonder how easy it is to put into a set?

I'm not really a fan of the swingbeat either to be honest but I wanted to try something different! I started working with the vocal sample first and the beat seemed to fit well with it... And yes, its impossible to mix! I reckon it would be quite funny to hear it mixed with bodyrock though! :shrug:

Thanks for the comments mate.. I'll send you over the tracks soon for your producer mix and you can see if the mixdowns need work or not ;)

Last edited:
Really good work Treazon!
Like the build up on peaking time and the drops pretty cool!
Jackie Brown is wicked too. Liking the Michael Keaton sample lol

likin peaking time
flows of the tune mesh well together and sound is good-like the drum arrangement and fills are tight
not a big fan of the swing beat- just not mi style
dig the vocal on the tune though
nice werk indeed

Noice one ;)

Really good work Treazon!
Like the build up on peaking time and the drops pretty cool!
Jackie Brown is wicked too. Liking the Michael Keaton sample lol

Cheers man, I've been told by quite a few ppl that the main b-line on Peaking Time is a bit shat and could be a lot better... So I'm working on another mix... Should be uploaded in about a week I'd say!

Keep those comments coming!

Click to listen to the tunes!

:cheerlead

Back
Top Bottom