Trawler - Whole (clip)

I would tell you what to do. If "Mixdown and sound quality seem to be my problem" was not always my problem too. I then could give you better advice.
So insted I just going to comment on how much I like that pad and lead mix together.

i think this track is not bad. really great beat. but i think it's too simple.

Yeah it's just a start. I want to keep things simple at the minute and try and improve the basics, get some feedback and work out where I'm going wrong! Cheers for listening.

nice tune man, really like the atmos/pads. are u bringin ur tracks right down when u mix down? it seems a bit distorted overall which could be caused by doin ur mixdown too loud, if that makes sense. hope that helps mate.

nice tune man, really like the atmos/pads. are u bringin ur tracks right down when u mix down? it seems a bit distorted overall which could be caused by doin ur mixdown too loud, if that makes sense. hope that helps mate.

I'm trying to have the kick peaking at -10db and build it around that, it might be the amatuer 'mastering' I do after the mixdown maybe, trying to make the whole thing louder :D

Ur percusiion sounds too muddy, needs more high freuquencies. Sounds like rumble in the backround;P
But im feeling those moody melodies;P nice work

Ur percusiion sounds too muddy, needs more high freuquencies. Sounds like rumble in the backround;P
But im feeling those moody melodies;P nice work

Yeah that's gonna be my focus now, see if I can conquer the high end!

TBH I thought high end was ghey and you could make good lo-fi garage punk styles on the pc but internetz feedback says no.

Back
Top Bottom