DnB Trawler Fly - The Hurricane

Dirty and weird! Very fun! I can't really give you any tech advice because you are better than me but I will try.
Your Bass sounds comically weird... I am just not sure if this is intentional or an eq problem? In any case I still would not change it. It sounds off in the kind of way that makes it just right.

Yeah, just keep refining that style, it's definitely unique. But go on to a new track.

It sounds like a dubstep track getting knocked around by some old tech step.

Oh and the drum work is insanely good - it's almost hard to notice with busy and varied the pissing bass line is. Love the triplets.

Dude your drum work is some of the strangest I've ever heard, but it really works! That bass needs taming a little, I think it would benefit from some lowpass filters slowly opening up into that old man fart kinda sound lol!

You are definately one of the most original artists on these boards, thats for sure....

Think it need some kinda vocal element to focus the listener. maybe some kind of argument or a street scene with random unintelligible vocal sounds dogs barking and wot not.

Cheers guys

@Fletch, yeah definitely know what you mean on the bass, just all that bright noisy stuff made me thing of wind and rain so I went with it for this one.

Thanks for checking!

Back
Top Bottom