DnB Trawler Fly - Fallen

Nice guitar man. Drum doesent fit the intro IMO. I think it would sound much better with something else instead that add to the vibe. little strange transition or drop?
Bass is real smooth man but i think ur snare and kick should have more punch to fit the dirty bass.

This track is cool tho, original ideas

I'd love to know what goes on in your head man........this is some more Trawlwr randomness at it's finest! Intro wasnt really doing anything for me, but that drop is great, and the bass is utter filth!

O very orignal work man i like it,love the way tune builds up,nice beat,just one thing i think kick need to be more prominent in the mix,other than that great!!

Thanks guys, I tried to put a bit of effort into this one so I appreciate the listens!
Haha Fletch, nothing much going on in my head, just start with an idea and see what happens.

im not too sure about the first guitar, sounds a little cheap to me.... but i like the lead guitar parts they sound really professional!... then after the intro all hell breaks loose, an interesting song i have to say!

This gives me a very crazy feeling.
Drums sound weird in the intro, I think its the hats. I like the western feel of the intro. The drop needs alot of work to0 in my opinion , very interesting tho.

Yeah I'm not sure about the drop as it relies on the sub hitting around 40hz to balance the kick and give it weight. Sounds great on my headphones and light on my speakers!

I'm not making tunes that will get played on a decent system so there's probably no point having a sub that low I suppose, but I still love doing it anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom