TRAVELING ITCH

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Feeling like I have seen liek 0.05% of the world. So if ya had cash ( I know but its nice to dream) ..where would ya head....and why..( any pics of the place would be wicked)...

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I been to Machu Picchu absolutely fucking unbelievable place. You sometimes go to places and feel let down but that place is really special. My choice would probably be one of those secluded Islands in Fiji.

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
I've never even been on a plane... Soooo, anywhere I can fly to really. I'm doing a skydive for charity in may, so it's likely that the first time I travel in a plane im jumping out of it. Scary.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
I been to Machu Picchu absolutely fucking unbelievable place. You sometimes go to places and feel let down but that place is really special. My choice would probably be one of those secluded Islands in Fiji.

Fiji looks bad..is there some nasty shell thing wot spikes unsuspecting tourists in teh foot though ?

Gumby

VIP Junglist
jmz you beat me to it man.

I was born in Fiji and i'll be heading back there next year. its a fucking wonderful place.

next year is all about travel for me. Im also heading to new zealand, america, europe and the uk. cant wait.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
I've never even been on a plane... Soooo, anywhere I can fly to really. I'm doing a skydive for charity in may, so it's likely that the first time I travel in a plane im jumping out of it. Scary.

how high are you jumping from? I did 14000ft and its bloody impossible to breathe during the minute free fall.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I am going to Disneyland and the Bahamas for a month in April can't wait. Stumbling around drinking rum, skanking out to some sweet Reggae vibes, getting chased by some paedo dressed as Donald Duck wanting me touch him. Can't wait.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Nah its all inspiration ...especially when ya doing 8am til 7 or 8pm all week y astart to wonder why you put up with it. especially when I reckon its half a punch on da boss no probs ...but hey taht would be uncivilized eh

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
I spent 6 months in Australia a few years ago, it was fuckin awesome.
Only came back coz I ran out of money and my visa expired.
Would love to go back there soon.

Top Bottom