Trashed as mash

Gumby

VIP Junglist
so i went to a music festival on monday and the only act i wanted to see was dizzee rascal and he wasnt on until 8pm so i got munged while i was waiting for the other boring acts to finish and by the time he came on i had turned into a complete space cadet gurnball and i had somehow managed to find my way to the first aid tent where was able to lay down on a stretcher and gnaw at my fingers under a nice warm blanket until the end of the festival at which point i realised that i had missed the only decent act of the night and my friend called me a fucking idiot.
also i got bubblegum stuck on my shoe.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
so i went to a music festival on monday and the only act i wanted to see was dizzee rascal and he wasnt on until 8pm so i got munged while i was waiting for the other boring acts to finish and by the time he came on i had turned into a complete space cadet gurnball and i had somehow managed to find my way to the first aid tent where was able to lay down on a stretcher and gnaw at my fingers under a nice warm blanket until the end of the festival at which point i realised that i had missed the only decent act of the night and my friend called me a fucking idiot.
also i got bubblegum stuck on my shoe.
EAHEHAEAHEAHEAH RRRRRRRRRRRRRULE