Trap

I hope it gets big, I'm enjoying this way more than I enjoyed dubstep when I started to listen to it...

To be honest I hate this Being called a fad, it's just brool people making music they want. I actually signed up to a dubstep forum the other day when I saw them all ranting saying trap was a throwaway fad. Had to chime in saying that's what everyone in dnb thought about fucking dubstep and look where it is now... To me it's better, less synth MOAR bass

To be honest I hate this Being called a fad, it's just brool people making music they want. I actually signed up to a dubstep forum the other day when I saw them all ranting saying trap was a throwaway fad. Had to chime in saying that's what everyone in dnb thought about fucking dubstep and look where it is now... To me it's better, less synth MOAR bass

:word:

Hey charlie, see u soon u fucking waste of skin... If you ever think you wont seeme, your the bitch black person who mistaken, you wont see me, but ill see you. Now you got all that bullshit off your chest. Leave me the fuck alone, thats really it, you fat tall bitch black person living with your mom... Stay away from me & my threads cunt

AwHereItGoesKenanAndKel.gif

Trap and Juke are sick. I dont even know why people are saying anything about whether or not its a fad or what ever. both have been around for a while.

You should all just be happy your around at the moment to witness electronic music evolving at such a crazy rate. If you said to me this time 2 or 3 years a go that Garage was about to spring back into clubs with a new fresh feel to it.... or that Bassline would actually become popular anywhere other than Birmingham.... or that people would be making a new form of hip-hop influenced by dubstep, dnb and what not.... or even that Jungle woul;d be resurected with fresh new artists new ideas and slowed down.... then i would have told you your a cunt.

if you dont like it.... dont get involved... but you'll be missing out and something fresh and far more creative than dubstep or dnb could ever be at present. Problem with dnb... and dubstep i suppose... is that there are too many people with blinkers on. Too many people who are happy doing the same thing... listening to the same thing... and going to the same nights going by the same set of rules. I mean... there has been slight movement with creativity over the last year or so in dnb i suppose... but nothing like whats going on outside of it.

Anyway... postr some more fukin riddim tracks...

you'll never see me post in here again fes, dont worry, but look at the first few pages and how you reacted to me posting stuff..

My trap will beat your trap anyday... hahahaha

Sorry Smarty

Trap and Juke are sick. I dont even know why people are saying anything about whether or not its a fad or what ever. both have been around for a while.

You should all just be happy your around at the moment to witness electronic music evolving at such a crazy rate. If you said to me this time 2 or 3 years a go that Garage was about to spring back into clubs with a new fresh feel to it.... or that Bassline would actually become popular anywhere other than Birmingham.... or that people would be making a new form of hip-hop influenced by dubstep, dnb and what not.... or even that Jungle woul;d be resurected with fresh new artists new ideas and slowed down.... then i would have told you your a cunt.

if you dont like it.... dont get involved... but you'll be missing out and something fresh and far more creative than dubstep or dnb could ever be at present. Problem with dnb... and dubstep i suppose... is that there are too many people with blinkers on. Too many people who are happy doing the same thing... listening to the same thing... and going to the same nights going by the same set of rules. I mean... there has been slight movement with creativity over the last year or so in dnb i suppose... but nothing like whats going on outside of it.

Anyway... postr some more fukin riddim tracks...

See the thing is with a lot of electronic music, when a new genre is created there is nothing to draw inspiration from other than other genres you're interested in which is why everything is so different. Just wait until Trap etc.. have been going a bit longer and you will have people who take influence from other trap artists and it will become stale the same as dnb, dubstep, garage etc...

And all that is a little bold of you to say after your comments in the dubstep thread.

See the thing is with a lot of electronic music, when a new genre is created there is nothing to draw inspiration from other than other genres you're interested in which is why everything is so different. Just wait until Trap etc.. have been going a bit longer and you will have people who take influence from other trap artists and it will become stale the same as dnb, dubstep, garage etc...

And all that is a little bold of you to say after your comments in the dubstep thread.

Wont argue.

Dubstep isnt going anywhere. So people went somewhere else... to do better more creative things. Trap, Juke, UK Bass, Future Garage, Future Jungle, Future Dub and Bassline or whatever else.

yup dnb and (deep) dubstep have become stale, the same (sick) sounds and moods to tunes... but there's no lifespan or innovation to most new releases, so we look elsewhere...

People need to push new soundsss

you'll never see me post in here again fes, dont worry, but look at the first few pages and how you reacted to me posting stuff..

My trap will beat your trap anyday... hahahaha

Sorry Smarty

oh is that why u left me 2 neg reps? cuz your buthurt? fuck you faggot, i stay in the trap, infact ive toured your country playing it. And all u got is some wacl ass mixes and freebies, ill see u soon you lanky ass umpalumpa lookin black person

Back
Top Bottom