[TRAP] lol i made an Xmas Trap song... am I cool now?

i fucking hate trap and i fucking hate xmas songs i mean i really fucking hate them... but i dig this.. its clever chilled and bouncy altogether well played sir

haha thanks bro, ill finish this shite tune if I get decent plays... just not really trying to take this trap thing seriously but its been a fun project

The fact you have made a "TRAP" tune means you have gone down in my estimations lol. I love Xmas, and anything to do with Xmas so you've gone back up a little too. So to clarify, you are right back at the same point in my estimations as you were before this track, well done, good job ;)

The fact you have made a "TRAP" tune means you have gone down in my estimations lol. I love Xmas, and anything to do with Xmas so you've gone back up a little too. So to clarify, you are right back at the same point in my estimations as you were before this track, well done, good job ;)

hahah thanks fletch, me and my mates are in the works of creating a music video so I'm gonna post that shit and you'll get a glimpse of the shenanigans that goes down over here... lol
hope your producing is getting better, dont give up now!

Back
Top Bottom