TRANZMISSION 2009 [The Return]

JunglelisticG

I ♥ Drum'N'Bass
VIP Junglist
For those of you who have been before Tranzmission is back! :not_worth

Tranzmission 2009 11th April [easter bank holiday]

I had the pleasure to go to this event twice :not_worth the fist time was 2006 and the seconde the folowin year 2007 one...unfortunatly there was no 2008 but 2009 Tranzmission returns :mr_cool:
5 arenas...10.000 ravers :rave: wicked wicked night!

Any one been? or are you going to be going to the one next year?
Or got some better place to be? :lol:

Leave you some links of the last events

Tranzmission 2006

http://www.slamminvinyl.com/eflyers/tranzmissionfull/

Tranzmission 2007

http://www.slamminvinyl.com/eflyers/tranz2007/

BRING ON 2009 :beers:

:respekt:

I went in 2006 & it was probably the worst night in my raving life I reckon.
The D&B room is way too hot + like a millions reasons why this is a crap night.

crap? shame :lol_board

Last year they had to open the roof in the dnb room because it got to hot again...but still wouldnt call it crap...i think its a sick night:wave:

crap? shame :lol_board

Last year they had to open the roof in the dnb room because it got to hot again...but still wouldnt call it crap...i think its a sick night:wave:

I think it was more of the people I went with, the people who I bumped into that night. nahmeen?!

Ally Pally's quite a sweet venue, all the other rooms weren't hot at all.
I liked the fair ground there too, seeing fucked people on rides is the best!

I went in 06, the sound was pretty poor in the dnb room. went in 07 and the sound system was a joke, they said after it was due to the fire doors being open and the sound restrictions. Why hold it there again if they have stupid sound restrictions?

Been to all 3, it's 10 mins walk away from me. The second one was the best, but to be honest it's just got worse and worse. The sound in the dnb room is always proper shite. Saying that the venue is pretty fucking epic.

transmission is officially the worst rave i've been to. went in 2007. the sound system was all wrong, you couldnt hear the mc's and it felt like you were in a dry desert. the beers were warm..it was a joke, left early to sit outside a tube station for the remainder of the rave..it disgusted me..won't be going again, the line up doesnt excite me enough to bare it

The Lineup is not out yet been released....:D

I agree the sound system was a bit shite...but we got closer to the front and it was sorted...I was told it was over powerin the happy hardcore room so they were told to turn it dow..

if you went to the 2006 one...they actually run out of beer...only had cider that was fucked up! :lol_board

Had to give this one a bump. Mates of mine went to the first one in 2005 - all got mashed n lost eachova in the Zinc set haha!! All bowt hittin the waltzers after that pinnacle yawn that makes everyfin go fuzzy n every1 feel happy ;)

Mate, nothing will compare to a cotch on the hill outside Ally Pally at 7 in the morning. Lineup is standard tho, nothing rele stands out as special.
Smally

I went to the 06 one and I agree with what others have said, the venue is brilliant but the drum & bass room was like an ovan and the sound system was shocking!

Back
Top Bottom