Tranzmission '09 Lineup

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
SATURDAY 11TH APRIL

Got an email from slamminvinyl so thought i would share to the people that havnt seen yet!

DJ's

Hype
Andy C
Friction
Chase and Status
Hazard
Sub Focus
Mampi Swift
N-Type
Nicky Blackmarket
Brookes Brothers
Taxman & Original Sin

MC's

Eksman
Skibadee
Shabba
IC3
Harry Shotta
Evil B
Fearless
Fatman D
Lowqui
Presha

Looks HUGEEEEE imo!!

For other details such as ticket prices, arenas, venue etc etc check out the mini site..

http://www.slamminvinyl.com/eflyers/tranzmission09/

What do you all think about this?

Last edited:
i went to the last one and the soundsystem was pants hope theyve sorted it this time around. nice vibes in there tho, blantently gona touch down, safe muzza

umm this almost looks like RAM @ Matter
except that has noisia so = better
ahaha

Ive heard about this, didnt they open all the fire doors or something?.. I remember hearing this somewhere but excuse me if im wrong!

lol fire doors? i duno but the dnb room was like the reverb room, couldnt hear the mc's atall, good thing i remember about it was hearing krust finsih his set with dillinja - keep movin <love it and shootin sweets at toilets lol

Ive heard about this, didnt they open all the fire doors or something?.. I remember hearing this somewhere but excuse me if im wrong!

yeah i went in 2007 you could hear the music, it was all distorted, eksman was in the crowd for a while then he went on stage and said it was shit sounding out there..you couldnt hear the tunes or the mc...then it was just pure fire in the room, everyone was overheating then all of a sudden you heard the mc shoutin for the decks to be stopped and the security opened all the doors was mad!!..people were proper overheatin at the front!!

lol fire doors? i duno but the dnb room was like the reverb room, couldnt hear the mc's atall, good thing i remember about it was hearing krust finsih his set with dillinja - keep movin <love it and shootin sweets at toilets lol

Sounds like NEC. Sound system was crap in there couldnt hear MC's.

yeah i went in 2007 you could hear the music, it was all distorted, eksman was in the crowd for a while then he went on stage and said it was shit sounding out there..you couldnt hear the tunes or the mc...then it was just pure fire in the room, everyone was overheating then all of a sudden you heard the mc shoutin for the decks to be stopped and the security opened all the doors was mad!!..people were proper overheatin at the front!!

wut!? there was a fire?

Haha i knew i heard something :P

I guess no1s going to this then lol!

no mc fun.... some 1 got shot at the one in 2007

Someone died of an overdose not a shooting lol.

They didnt open the firedoors because people were overheating.

The system in 07 was probably one of the worst systems I have ever heard, ever. Slammin later said someone let off the fire alarms which opened some of the fire doors, so the system had to be turned down. I wont be going again.

Last edited:
umm this almost looks like RAM @ Matter
except that has noisia so = better
ahaha

Don't wanna sound like i'm aving a go but this ain't nothing like ram @ matter, fair enough it's got andy sub focus & c & s but most slammin' events have at least 2 of these

Well Ive been to tranzmission twice! and have nothink bad to say about it!
The sound system was fine...they only problem I heard is that it got too hot so they opened the roof..
I never go to the front.... always stya at the back for more room and shit and I could hear everythink ok! Even when beardyman came on the soundsystem was fine!
maybe coz I wasnt as fuk as the rest :lol:
Ill be going to this one! already got my ticket's!

:respekt:

Back
Top Bottom