transexuals

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by bongo90, Jul 23, 2012.

1. bongo90

bongo90 Member

do you feel sympathy for them at all for being seen as freaks in society, do they deserve the same rights as gay people? or do you think they are all just fucking monstrosities who bring shame to the human race?

2. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

i don't give a fuck.

3. bongo90

bongo90 Member

yeh but do you not give a fuck because you think that someone changing gender is so insignificant and its only the content of their character that they should be judged on, or do you see it like not caring about equality in the society of ants because they are not real people?

4. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

do people really see them as freaks?
    same rights as gay people?
    do gays get different rights to straight people? with the exception of marriage obviously.

its 2012 nothing is taboo anymore. if i want to waltz down the street dressed as a woman with a midgit on my back signing erasure i can and it wont be frowned upon by anyone thats not closed minded.

why do u ask? something u want to share with us um bongo?

5. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  6. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I feel sympathy and hope they get the same rights as a straight person. However, I will never understand where they come from. I don't get why a girl wants to be a guy or why a guy wants to be a girl.

7. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Do you understand why the Chinese wanna go to the Moon?

8. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Um...transgender is not an orientation so I'm not sure you've got a clear concept of what they are in your head Mr Bongo. Also I'd be fascinated to know what judgements you would make about someone who felt they should have been born a woman when in fact they were born a man (it's a biological issue IV).

I'm bemused that they've been added onto this amorphous group called LGBT (that thing with the rights) which is basically comprised of lots of lovely well adjusted young homos and lesbians doing their thing and then boom...they added a group of unhappy...body dismorphic missfits...suffering years of counselling...high suicide rate...etc etc. Don't think that's fair imo. They're poorly IMO.

Anyway the Ayatollah Khamenei was supportive of them so we should probably be as well.. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4115535.stm

9. ThePapa

I would also like to add that this sort of thing happens a lot when transexuals are mentioned..

???

10. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

not read the thread at all .. but thought i best say summit incase i get caught out like hazza3 up deya ^ ... so yh trannies .. theres this dude rides his bike to work everyday, gets abit hot in his wig and dress and that tho bless him , and he doesnt give a fuck, he rides his bike all round town, then you see him in wetherspoons at bout 5:30 with a pint with his wig and handbag and that next to him, sat in the same old dress, big fuck off knuckly man hands and painted nails, brick layer no doubt .. i mean, getting to the point ure happy to swap between baz and shaz in public ... that bad .. i at least wait till im behind closed doors.. its funny tho, when you get real obvious blokey blokes, that blates dont take any female hormones or anything, walking all manly, but in ladies clobber...

anyway ..

anyone know who grayson perry is ? i suggest watching and listening to him on youtube ..

11. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

A biological issue? I'm sure this is an issue I need to read about some time. I have no real opinion or base knowledge of understanding. Like I said I don't understand why someone would feel that way. Does not mean I would knock on them, just don't understand.

12. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

some people do anything for attention.

13. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Bongo you make some bizarre threads.

14. ThePapa

Transitioning as a solution..

15. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

i dont think anyone except the person involved can really understand, i have a friend who is transgender, and i know they have been thru allot in their life, 50 years into their life and its still massivly hard for them to deal with. I'm not sure that it is entirely biological, and dont think science has come up with an answer to that, and considering the complexity of the human mind, i wouldnt be suprised if its as much psychological as it is biological; the two are intrinsically linked of course.

fascinating! the more i learn about Iran, the less convincing I find the US stereotype of the country

16. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

religion is the bitch that complains about everything or calls everything a sin. its a sin to be human

17. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

being scottish is a sin

:teeth:

18. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

There is a severe lack of Mariana Cordoba pics in this thread...

I don't care for Transexuals, no commitment, just men in dresses.

Shemales are where its at, tits and willies all in one package, win - win situation imo.

19. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

and we sin all night long babeh

20. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed