Drum & Bass Transcend (Ambient dnb stuff)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Psychoholic, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

Hi guys,

Been a while but here is a new track for you guys to criticize.

Be harsh and point everything out that you cant find. Want to make this a nice one and maybe even try out Audio Animals for a change instead of my noob mastering.
    So this one isnt mastered yet.

Cheers. !

2. LVB

LVB Active Member

deep mate, maybe give the kick a bit more punch

3. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

This is really nice. I gave this a listen yesterday as well! I really like the movement of the bass, it's very mysterious. Drums / percussions could be boosted a bit in volume I recon. But other than that I think this is great!

4. Psychoholic

Psychoholic Quantum Cunt

Thanks guys ! I took your feedback into account but chose to only EQ the drums and percussion into position a bit more instead of boosting, I did not want this track to be a track that could be spun at a rave and I wanted the drums and percussion to be a part of the atmosphere instead of popping out and create the pace. Big up for listening and posting feedback though ! Always greatly appreciated !

Anyway the track is now mastered and re-uploaded ! (The track in the opening post is the mastered version)

5. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Drums could be more present in the mix. You should cut your hair. That pad string is awesome. Also you should shave. Transitions between parts could be better. Get a real job. Atmosphere is nice. Stop being so dutch and your girlfriend is fat.
    Just pointing out everything I could find wrong.