Drum & Bass Transcend (Ambient dnb stuff)

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
This is really nice. I gave this a listen yesterday as well! I really like the movement of the bass, it's very mysterious. Drums / percussions could be boosted a bit in volume I recon. But other than that I think this is great!

Psychoholic

Quantum Cunt
VIP Junglist
deep mate, maybe give the kick a bit more punch
This is really nice. I gave this a listen yesterday as well! I really like the movement of the bass, it's very mysterious. Drums / percussions could be boosted a bit in volume I recon. But other than that I think this is great!
Thanks guys ! I took your feedback into account but chose to only EQ the drums and percussion into position a bit more instead of boosting, I did not want this track to be a track that could be spun at a rave and I wanted the drums and percussion to be a part of the atmosphere instead of popping out and create the pace. Big up for listening and posting feedback though ! Always greatly appreciated !

Anyway the track is now mastered and re-uploaded ! (The track in the opening post is the mastered version)

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Drums could be more present in the mix. You should cut your hair. That pad string is awesome. Also you should shave. Transitions between parts could be better. Get a real job. Atmosphere is nice. Stop being so dutch and your girlfriend is fat.
Just pointing out everything I could find wrong.