Trance'n'bass library

shdw

trance'n'bass lover
Yo! Lets make complete list of producers wich do mainly trancy tunes.

We're talking about trancy influenced jungle and not trance!

Rules: Read the thread before you will post!
Don't post any name wich is already in list!
I will add new names to my list - to have one big.

Names i know:
Ill.skillz (includes raw.full + d.kay)
Kiko
Ben Sage
Vortex Involute
John B (not at all - hes now focusing on nu electro)
Paul B
Rascal and Clone
Sunchase

Last edited:
shdw said:
Yo! Lets make complete list of producers wich do mainly trancy tunes.

Rules: Read the thread before you will post!
Don't post any name wich is already in list!
I will add new names to my list - to have one big.

Names i know:
Ill.skillz (includes raw.full + d.kay)
Kiko
Ben Sage
Vortex Involute
John B (not at all - hes now focusing on nu electro)
Paul B
not sure if vortex involute's resent productions were trancey, but yea their older stuff was by far..

Muffler - Falling... he doesnt always do trancey songs but this is one of my favs.

Subwave does a lot I believe... I actually really like this style but I can't think of hardly any at the moment

rascal and klone.

dsf.

maybe some kryptic minds and leon switch stuff would count. They did quite a few tunes with airy female vocals in the build up. That sort of counts.

pendulum's spiral.

Well i don't ask for songs because things like pendulum - spiral are nice but they are rare and not mainly what pendulum does. Ill.skillz and Ben Sage does mainly that trancy tunes and i am asking for more producers doing this...
Klute? Hmm some yes but not at all (tranceformat and?)

Can agree only with rascal and clone

The idea of doing a definative list of a particular sub-genre doesn't really seem possible. Or even useful.

Loads of producers come up with a variety of styles, and what people consider trance'n'bass is so open too. ie: I see what you mean with kemal, but I wouldn't link him up with the john b side of trancey stuff at all. More techno-ish than trancey. And evern john b... really, a tiny % of his tunes have been trance'n'bass stuff.

Grouping producers like this can be good to help you find out producers you might not have known about otherwise... but it can only be done very loosely imo.

ihurtchildren said:
The idea of doing a definative list of a particular sub-genre doesn't really seem possible. Or even useful.

Loads of producers come up with a variety of styles, and what people consider trance'n'bass is so open too. ie: I see what you mean with kemal, but I wouldn't link him up with the john b side of trancey stuff at all. More techno-ish than trancey. And evern john b... really, a tiny % of his tunes have been trance'n'bass stuff.

Grouping producers like this can be good to help you find out producers you might not have known about otherwise... but it can only be done very loosely imo.

I agree on John B but its still one of those wich are good to name.

Well of course there is not many of producers wich are focusing on tnb but thats why i am trying to do this list. Because if u try to do list like that with liquid funk producers than u get astronomical number.

Triple M said:
Isnt he a techno producer?
Trance afaik
I heard just rmx of him by ill.skillz (the track was named human and was also rmxed by resonant evil i think)

This is one of my sets of tunes i love to play.....deffo feeling the "trance bass" vibes

vortex involute are deffo ones to check out, tracks such as love you/sun/essential they have lots of this style..

Purple Unit - Dream time is one that was under rated imo

BSE have a few that go nicely...sun/epilogue to name one

hope this helps big 00p the trance bass listeners (yn)

FLX

Gotta check them out.

But the tracks from BSE u named i don't declare as trancy ones...

D'Lo said:
I had the Ill Skillz rmx in mind...was drunk when i posted it...sorry guys :) :beers:

cherio
D'Lo

Yea but i said i want artist wich are focusing on trance'n'bass. Not just name of tracks. And if u check list than ill.skillz are already in. Anyways thx.

Back
Top Bottom