Tramp Skimboarding

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, Dec 14, 2011.

1. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

good work rocco. get some parafin with his arse out, finally something interesting. i saw a tramp get a skateboard from behind the vert at a festival. was pretty cool for a while when he was up there trying to make his mind up and us cheering him on but when he finally dropped in he didnt lean in enough, the board shot away from under him and his head made a cue ball clack! sound as it smashed against the ramp. so we went to get potato salad and meat balls.

3. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

potato salad and meatballs, is that a Jewish meal?

4. logikz

its the filthiest prefab food that can be served together and tastes agreeable to the drunken fool. also yes it is.

5. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

feel sorry for him :(

6. logikz

u fancy him

7. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

What a bunch of tossers...

8. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

666 posts motherfuckers! number of the beast and shit. say suttin!

so sort of like a doner kebab then? a Jewish doner kebab? or is it more like a hummus pre made wrapped in dust sexual exploration with a pine cone. post results.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
  9. logikz

sorry what i meant to say was cold. you can serve it cold right out the box from the store. and charge money for it. also next to that place is the ether guy so thats good. get some of that in your brain.

10. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

doesn't sound so appealing now. cold, and the meatballs contain no pork. sometimes I like to sit on the kerb, snort ketamine, Grade A polo nose, K-Hole morphs into thoughts about distant lives, snapped out of my reverie by someone who wants to park their car, stumble to the bus stop. get home. have a sandwich and a wank.

11. logikz

you know a great many things, i can tell. that is the life of a wise man. do you get potato salad where youre at or is everything invented where i am for my experience exclusively. whilst i admit k is rad i wonder how you know the meatballs contatin no pork. how can you know this. they are swedish meatbolls.

12. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

I study in the foothills in the summer, and when the trees start shedding their leaves I return to teach in the winter, once I have spread my knowledge I go back and study more. that is the circle of my life. and I do not know what these potatoes you speak of are, must be a glitch in the matrix localized around you. and Sweden doesn't exist, never did, there is only Svalbard. do you know they keep seeds in svalbard? just in case accidently the whole 2012 apocalypse. I learned that last summer in my studies. this post has came full circle, it is complete.

13. logikz

it certainly is. svalbard is for real men only. what kind of seed. cherry tree seed can store heat and stay warm for a surprisingly long time. ill assume this is what you meant. the foothills you say, interesting. i summer in a brown bar on harlemmer plein i think that is an education in itself. you shouldnt be afraid of brown bars, theyre your best bet if youre trying to duck attention for a while. i knew sweden didnt exist btw. fucking knew it.

14. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

svalbard home of Vikings, strong men, burnt in floating boats at the end of their lives. fitting tribute to men of such power and charm. and apricorns from Johto also keep heat, higgs boson provides warmth to all involved. harlemmer plein? I went there to further my studies about turtles. what are these brown bars you speak of? are they only for non-whites? a sort of alcohol based payback for years of slavery and segregation. I'm already keeping my profile low as it is. and I know how to cover my tracks, stopped the bad habit of leaving a trail of bread crumbs every time I leave the house, get strange looks, like a man chained to a radiator in the middle of the afternoon. my eyes hurt, is this bad?

15. logikz

of course not. its your brain reacting to the knowledge, like like like allergy, why not. its only to be expected with your intellectual antlers locked. and so is alcohol based slavery. devious but you can say that about anything, not like you can quit air or food. or k or yay. its called a brown bar cos the interior is brown, favored by old people and vagrants alike. they serve jenever (a sucky suck type of gin) and heineken and you can go there and get real drunk. then call my guy, hey-zeus. he sure looks young on that picture. you wouldnt believe when that film is from its from like the last time they ever made a good film.

16. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

So yeah, Svalbard is pretty hardcore, my uncle lives there, I always thought he was a master stoner, turns out he's just naturally jolly and has the appetite of a new born god.

17. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

what's it going to be then, eh?
    you got me there in your riddles and tales of harlots and men caught in the thrusts of academia. but the pressing matter is the very nature that holds wardrobes of shame together, whilst you smoke cancers and drink moloko down the Korova with your droogs looking all horrorshow. preparing for a night of the old ultra-violence and escaping the rozzes all oddy-knocky. you make me sick.

18. logikz

ah yes, but of course armando. skimboarding hey! jolly good past-time for the modern gentleman, indeed. mmmm yes. you know, i always wondered about surf ski padding though, that always struck me as interesting. can you tell me anything about that or