Traktor Playing Tunes at +20% Pitch When Using CDJ

Turt

UCS
I've borrowed a couple of cdj800s to record a 3 deck mix with and I tried using it with traktor this morning but it just plays tunes ridiculously fast.

Ive been using traktor for the past 6 months perfectly fine with a pair of 1210s so I don't know what settings I need to change or what I'm doing wrong to make the playback so fast.

You have the wrong version of the CD for your software, you need to get the MK1 disc.. This happened to me, live, fucked me right over lol!

You have the wrong version of the CD for your software, you need to get the MK1 disc.. This happened to me, live, fucked me right over lol!

The weird thing is sometimes when I reset the computer or traktor the first tune I select plays normally but after that it just goes back to being really fast.

Absolute piss take if I've gotta get new control CDs, wanted to get a mix recorded asap and cba waiting for postage over christmas to get new ones.

The weird thing is sometimes when I reset the computer or traktor the first tune I select plays normally but after that it just goes back to being really fast.

Absolute piss take if I've gotta get new control CDs, wanted to get a mix recorded asap and cba waiting for postage over christmas to get new ones.

Pretty sure you can download and burn the time code signal to some writable cd's mate. Takes 2 mins.

Any chance you could direct me towards a downloadable mrk1 version Dedbult?

Just tried downloading one and it appears to work... but the tempo change has gone the opposite direction, now its -20%

Any chance you could direct me towards a downloadable mrk1 version Dedbult?

Just tried downloading one and it appears to work... but the tempo change has gone the opposite direction, now its -20%

Google it bro. I use serato, i got no idea.

nah there isnt a decent version of the MK1s online, i had to do the same thing ages ago. If I remember I'll upload a copy of mine to sendspace later this eve (y)

Back
Top Bottom