Traktor issue.. (urgent)

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
i made a new playlist on there for my dubstep tunes and they play fine. but the problem lies when i go back to my dnb playlist the tunes just dont seem to load
do0tn8.png

2myvtqw.png

i dont own traktor, so probably not helpful, but it looks like it cant locate files? in which case is there a locate file/folder option in traktor similar to itunes?

yeh this is file location shit! One thing i learnt very early with traktor is too make that once you put songs in the library, never move them! for example draggin a track off your desktop, then moving it will piss you off no end.. half my library doesnt work after rearranging all my songs lol! i have a 6 copies of some tunes haha!

Yup russla has nailed it. Definatly a location issue, did you drag and drop or 'right click move'?
Also you have a good taste in dubstep

^ yeh man its a fucking ball ache! If i were you, if your library isnt too big yet i'd get all your tunes in one place, organised, delete your collection in traktor and start again.

just can't hold myself back and have to say this. sorry, i don't want to be spiteful, but....:

this is one of the main reason why i got rid of traktor. headfuck. danwell, you're gonna have a quite a bit of these kinds of problems, i'm pretty sure of it. anyways, have you done consistency check and is your track collection analyzed n shit? sometimes it worked if i just restarted traktor and it's soundcard interface and/or op system when had problems.

hope it helps...

Back
Top Bottom