Traktor issue.. (urgent)

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
i made a new playlist on there for my dubstep tunes and they play fine. but the problem lies when i go back to my dnb playlist the tunes just dont seem to load

fractal

VIP Junglist
i dont own traktor, so probably not helpful, but it looks like it cant locate files? in which case is there a locate file/folder option in traktor similar to itunes?

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
yeh this is file location shit! One thing i learnt very early with traktor is too make that once you put songs in the library, never move them! for example draggin a track off your desktop, then moving it will piss you off no end.. half my library doesnt work after rearranging all my songs lol! i have a 6 copies of some tunes haha!

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Yup russla has nailed it. Definatly a location issue, did you drag and drop or 'right click move'?
Also you have a good taste in dubstep

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
^ yeh man its a fucking ball ache! If i were you, if your library isnt too big yet i'd get all your tunes in one place, organised, delete your collection in traktor and start again.

fuuz3r

KRISTJAN V
VIP Junglist
just can't hold myself back and have to say this. sorry, i don't want to be spiteful, but....:

this is one of the main reason why i got rid of traktor. headfuck. danwell, you're gonna have a quite a bit of these kinds of problems, i'm pretty sure of it. anyways, have you done consistency check and is your track collection analyzed n shit? sometimes it worked if i just restarted traktor and it's soundcard interface and/or op system when had problems.

hope it helps...