Traktor 3 - any experience

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I've loved using Traktor 1 when I couldn't be pissed to switch my decks on (and for mashups) though Traktor 2 was a complete disaster (doesn't even beatmatch 4x4, let alone breaks). I'm thinking about upgrading to Traktor 3 - anybody tried and how does it compare to 1 and 2?

Never really tried these PC DJ mixing packages, although I'd be interested to hear some comments on it! Bring it! (y)

I tried it for a few weeks, but didn't think much of it. Controls are a bit of a handful, and the autobpm works shitty for dnb. Can't compare it to any of the other versions of Traktor because ain't used any other.

Traktor 1 could mix dnb so its a disgrace the later versions don't cut it.

Tell me Indi, does T3 handle cowbells well? :cowbell:

There is this Blue Oyster Cult song that I want to mix, you may have heard of it, Don't Fear The Reaper... Bruce Dickinson,yes, him, produced it.

i use tracktion 2 alot. its what i used for my last mix and my up coming one. i cant use 2.5( even tho i paid for the fucking upgrade) something about uni coding(?) and it will only work on xp machines. that will all change once i get my juggernaut computer:chainsaw: :eek:

tracktion 3 looks a bit over done. wont know until i try it.

my only suggestion it make sure that you bpms are set or locked before you record your mix or your pitch will be all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom