Tracks you wish were on vinyl...

ZUL

Name any tracks you wish were on vinyl!

For me...

Justin Martin & Leroy Peppers - Riding Spaceships (Shadow Child in Search of 94 Mix)

too many to mention all the ones I would like, but here are a few:-

mefjus - far too close
lsb - this city
hazard - air guitar
turno - boiling point

marcus intalex - air borne
commix - painted smile
eastcolors - watch out
enei - saligia (allthough enei hinted at something happening on his facebook. lets hope for another 2x12" release)
serum - look sharp
Phil tangent - In Hindsight
Commix - Audience
Dub Phizix - Bun yaa

+loadss more. those are the first that come to mind

marcus intalex - air borne
commix - painted smile
eastcolors - watch out

You know. painted smile is too much! im gutted none of subwaves album made it to wax, also distantia by mefjus. i also wish subwaves moscow lights was on wax, for some reason i just love that tune!

You know. painted smile is too much! im gutted none of subwaves album made it to wax, also distantia by mefjus. i also wish subwaves moscow lights was on wax, for some reason i just love that tune!

haha yess you know dis!! completely forgot about this tune. one of my favourites on that all sounds electric album. subwave hasnt been lucky when it comes to vinyl releases behind his name

Subwaves album not being on vinyl was criminal.

I was going to say Colourwheel, but I got a dub cut. :D

Definitely need Logistics - Haunted By Her Yesterdays.

There are stacks that I have listed at home, I fear this thread will just make me breakdown for not owning a CDJ.

Loads of Commix bits...Fallen just come out that isn't on wax for example, painted smile is a painfully obvious one.

Spectrasoul - In Profile...how it didnt get cut to wax is crazy...

I could go on and on, I will be back with some more later...

they should have some sort of "if enough people order, wel cut it" system on some lables. if enough people request it and pay some sort of deposit, it gets cut. I know this is in no way feasable, but it would be sick. im leaning towards getting a 4th deck in the form of a cdj more and more every day, but i cant bring myself to it yet!

they should have some sort of "if enough people order, wel cut it" system on some lables. if enough people request it and pay some sort of deposit, it gets cut. I know this is in no way feasable, but it would be sick. im leaning towards getting a 4th deck in the form of a cdj more and more every day, but i cant bring myself to it yet!

yeah I mentioned this on the Playaz thread and also on their FB page - the Hazard EP should be on vinyl, full stop. I have a big list of tunes in my 'need to get cut' file so will put them up on here later, too many.

and where did Enei hint of another pressing?? Saligia / Centrifuge / Elephants / Thin Line (or Moving Fast remix) would be a freaking big EP - almost better than Stonehead IMO

Cause4Concern - Control Freak (Task Horizon Remix) - Damn C4C for becoming digital only! :(
Camo & Krooked - Menace (Mefjus remix)
Rudimental - Not Giving In (Ed Rush Remix)
Hedj & Neonlight - System Error (Jade Remix) - Was meant to come out on vinyl, along with the Billain remix of Obfuscate, but it didn't for really annoying reasons...
Royalston - The Bearer
Mindscape - Critters
Neonlight - Sprech Funk

All of the Commix tunes from Dusted that didn't get pressed.
Lenzman - Diamonds
Technicolour & Komatic - No Evil
Level 2 & DJ Chap - Sky's The Limit
Planas - Breathless (dBridge Soul Steppers Mix)

Back
Top Bottom