Tracks yet to be digitised

roo

There are so many released tracks that have yet to see the light of day in a digital format. I use serato & would love some legal full 320s/flacs/wavs of certain tracks, i've bugged people on twitter & soundcloud, messaged every digital shop I know. Some labels need to go down the ram route of sourcing all dats, surely they know they can make money, unless of course it's like Alien Girl & the dats have been lost. Anyway rant over, here are the tracks I can never find digitally:
Roni Size - 26 Bass
Roni Size - Strictly Social (Nu:Tone Remix)
Dillinja - Bell Tune
Dillinja - Take Me All the Way
Trinity - Foxy Lady
Any Creative Source before 2006, stuff like Commix - Herbie, Q-Project - Tears, Total Science - Give Me Your Love
Ill Logic & RAF - Could It Be
If I've missed these somewhere, someone please point me in the right direction.

Some I want:

Old Infrared Catalogue (New Generation/24 Hours etc)
Jonny L - Piranha Catalogue
Dillinja - Grimey EP (Take My Life)
Emcee Recordings Catalogue
Tech Itch Recordings cataolgue
Photek Recordings Catalogue

Just after I typed this Rob Delta (from Delta & Format) messaged me about him searching out for a wav of Love Byte - Altered State & that Guiding Star may eventually get a release, and if not a full one then maybe as a free download. Bugging starting to pay off. Been asking Sonic for a while now if he'll release Contact, he seems too busy with his video games.

some of those im pretty sure you can get on CD not web

this is what i came here to say

there is a lot of tracks that feature on compilation cd's that are not available digitally.
especially when the whole jungle craze was "popular" mid 90's

search discogs for these cds you can get them pretty cheap.
example
http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Ultimate-Drum-Bass-Collection/release/646962

thats a lot of classics and rare gems you get can get for the price of one vinyl

Last edited:
Alien girl
Signs (calibre remix)

---------- Post added at 01:23 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

I think enei - labyrinth was vinyl only as well

this is what i came here to say

there is a lot of tracks that feature on compilation cd's that are not available digitally.
especially when the whole jungle craze was "popular" mid 90's

search discogs for these cds you can get them pretty cheap.
example
http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Ultimate-Drum-Bass-Collection/release/646962

thats a lot of classics and rare gems you get can get for the price of one vinyl

This is true; picked up a couple of the old full cycle ones the other day.

I know about compilation cds, none of the ones I stated above are on any apart from mix cds, if it wasn't for those cds I would never have got a wav of calibres put your woman first. I did find a 320 of breakage's so vain on amazon, but haven't got it to see what the quality is like. Alien Girl I found on one CD, dnbarena anthology cd, on others its either in the mix or a 2 minute version of the song.

---------- Post added at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

Also I swear I read on here somewhere that the original dats were lost for alien girl, hence no digital version. Anyone remember?

Blasphemy!

You wouldn't air brush the Mona Lisa or upscale The Wire to Blu Ray 'cos they're fine just the way they are.

Moving Shadow is fine just the way it is!

yeeaaaahhhhhh, cos i love wathcing all my old films on BETAMAX, DVDS are for pussys man

*edit:

also, i think you will find that paitings like the mona lisa ARE worked on, as they degrade over time... and old TV / film isnt 'upscaled', its digitized

/anger

Back
Top Bottom