Tracks with awful lyrics

Vanden

-nieuwenhuysen
VIP Junglist
Sometimes I'll hear lyrics that just makes me think what the fuck. Usually its stuff in the charts, but occasionally you get it in the underground scenes too. Just heard a track that goes:

"Stood in the shadow of the sun, staring down the barrel of a gun. Pack your best bullet proof vest, Its the bullet proof vest, all up in your chest."

What is that, really? Does that add anything to the track at all? I'm sure there's many more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

If you can't be assed to watch the whole video skip to 4.10. Two guys taking the piss out of jump up MCs. Made me chuckle the first time I watched it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant listen to BCee - Is Anybody Out There without hearing "sometimes I feel like, pee'd over me, sometimes I wonder"

Im incredibly mature

and now just ruined it for everyone else

I cant listen to BCee - Is Anybody Out There without hearing "sometimes I feel like, pee'd over me, sometimes I wonder"

Im incredibly mature

and now just ruined it for everyone else

Why, just why you did this? Now I can't listen to this track without laughing. :lol:

Thar indian cunt from Foreign Beggars. Half of his lyrics dont rhyme or make any sense. Listen to Soul Purge. Dude dont have any flow. The black person is cool tho, he sounds brutal, but the indian ruins it

listen to FB's older, more hip-hop style stuff, much better imo....and he's arabian.

Back
Top Bottom