Tracks on "Da Ali G Show" ?

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
48m.jpg

I just aquired "Da Ali G Show Season 1" 2-disc DVD set and I'm curious what tracks are used. One track is clownstep, sounds like its either DJ SS or Dillinja (Is it Twist Em Out?). Another sounds like a Bad Company record which I probably have. Thats all I've heard so far, haven't got through the second episode yet.

I'm sure this has been discussed before but asking again. Someone must know what tracks are used on this show. There was also a nice speed garage type track in the menu.

Last edited:
187 Lockdown - Gunman is one of the speed garage track, with an Ice Cream van like melody.

I remember hearing the Hornet - Bad Co and Twist Em' Out...

Thats about it :S

Are you certain its "The Hornet"? Discogs says thats from Shot Down On Safari and I had stopped buying and listening to Bad Company at that point. I'm pretty sure I have the track by BC that they played.

Thats weird how I was right about Twist Em Out. After hearing it on that show, I kind of like it...

:nono:

Are you certain its "The Hornet"? Discogs says thats from Shot Down On Safari and I had stopped buying and listening to Bad Company at that point. I'm pretty sure I have the track by BC that they played.

Thats weird how I was right about Twist Em Out. After hearing it on that show, I kind of like it...

Its only clownstep when other people like it.

That's the version of twist 'em out with skibbadee MCing on it innit?

No, its instrumental.

I prefer the original but i'm well surprised you admit to liking it 1992, welcome to the dark side :|

Its not bad. Juno doesn't have it though. According to discogs there are tons of remixes of this. I'm guessing the one on the Ali G Show is the original.

Yeah i'm pretty sure Hornet is on there..

This > http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/sr?C=BCRUKLP002&S=a

Taken from the Shot Down On Safari LP

Back
Top Bottom