Tracklist Website

Spoox

VIP Junglist
I'm thinking of starting a site strictly for tracklists as i cannot find anything on the www. How many of you would be interested in using a site like this? How many of you would also help by posting tracklists of your own so we can get a nice big collection together? Or even help to ID missing choons?
If the response is big enough i'll sort it out.

I'm thinking of starting a site strictly for tracklists as i cannot find anything on the www. How many of you would be interested in using a site like this? How many of you would also help by posting tracklists of your own so we can get a nice big collection together? Or even help to ID missing choons?
If the response is big enough i'll sort it out.

Don't really get what you mean to be honest mate. Your gunna write our tracklists for us? Then do what with them?!

I get what you mean mate, and I like the idea, I would defo use it

Could become the automatic search point for tune i.ds, if you could get enough people to write tracklists for sets they have, but people do it most of the time anyways if it's worth knowing about

Not a bad idea

Don't really get what you mean to be honest mate. Your gunna write our tracklists for us? Then do what with them?!

Basically what i mean is when you buy a tape / cd pack they don't come with tracklists. So by making this site you could look up the tracklist you want. Also while listening to a mix you think to yourself "I wonder what track 8 is on that disc?" You can use the site to find out. I've seen shit loads of people looking for track ID's & tracklists etc etc. By having the tracklist site it would solve all those problems.

Basically what i mean is when you buy a tape / cd pack they don't come with tracklists. So by making this site you could look up the tracklist you want. Also while listening to a mix you think to yourself "I wonder what track 8 is on that disc?" You can use the site to find out. I've seen shit loads of people looking for track ID's & tracklists etc etc. By having the tracklist site it would solve all those problems.

Ahh i get you, i thought you meant for our own mixes.. Good idea mate

I'd use it if it was always updated, good idea. You'd just get bare people begging the sets though

Back
Top Bottom